Yellow | YRC- Line Lexington(Lansdale,PA) Terminal

Congratulations and good luck there, I hope it works out for you.
good luck to ya/im a road man out of 211/akron and i am in there on a regular basis/nice people there/just do your job and youll be just fine/no place is perfect no matter where you go but i think you will be happy good luck to ya

good luck to ya/im a road man out of 211/akron and i am in there on a regular basis/nice people there/just do your job and youll be just fine/no place is perfect no matter where you go but i think you will be happy good luck to ya

Thanks hotrod69, looking forward towards meeting you someday. Stay safe out there.

While you're there give Mark Zinkand a kiss and a hug for me.

What type of equipment (trucks) does YRC use? (Mack,Freightliner,Volvo..etc) Are they 10 spd, auto...etc.

What type of equipment (trucks) does YRC use? (Mack,Freightliner,Volvo..etc) Are they 10 spd, auto...etc.

Yes all of the above and a few more.

7, 9, and 10 speed are the most prevalent, Automatics in some of the straight trucks.

They have very, very few of any of these! The 2 main pieces of equipment they use is the harness and yoke that they bought from late 1800s army cavalry surplus in the 1990s!
The company uses these on their ponies and many of the drivers when the ponies need rest per the hos rules plus R&R(read mare time, real ones and latex)!
Ponies negotiated a much better contract for themselves then pos hoffa did for the people employees!!!

Yes, I work OB Dock and yard Jockey for now.I,m Part time (Casual) but they just told me to show up everyday between 1600 - 1700.

Hey..sounds great..is it a good location to work out of,,im in pottstown and looking for a new gig...
why travel that far to jump onto the titanic when you are right by ups freight in stowe? they always have ads on career builder.

why travel that far to jump onto the titanic when you are right by ups freight in stowe? they always have ads on career builder.

I'm guessing that hes figured that he'll be better off working fulltime for yrc, that way he can still qualify for foodstamps, heating assistance and the low income tax credit!

I'm looking forward to the day when my domicle call me back and maybe they'll have to hire off the street.
Hey despite my avatar, trying to have some optimism. SWI