Yellow | YRC Makes Moody's Bottom Rung List

Boss I’ve noticed you get a charge out of posting bad news. What does it do for you? Give you a rush, a high or make you feel self-important.

Maybe you need to seek out what you’re truly lacking in life
He posts everything he finds. Same as most of us. I don't think he is that bored that he sits around scouring the news for negative YRC stories. They aren't hard to find though?

I 'm assuming he has a RSS feed or something pumping him all the YRC stories and he just posts whatever pops up.

hope fred-x doesent get hold of that little diddy, they will go stright to there kinkos and run a million copys to hand out to our customers.:nutkick:

Boss I’ve noticed you get a charge out of posting bad news. What does it do for you? Give you a rush, a high or make you feel self-important.

Maybe you need to seek out what you’re truly lacking in life

For those who are new to this website:
Originally....I had a forum here called "Kennesaw Kid's Korner"...and ran for many years until the forums were changed....the motto underneath the title said...."Everything You wanted To Know About Trucking, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly."

I post ALL that I can find...unfortunalty...everything lately has been ugly....just the facts...I do not write the stories dude!....That is why we are the largest and best trucking forum there is on the net...beacause we dig and dig and dig....just for you!.....KK

There's no such thing as bad news. It's all part of reallity and if you want to be informed you have to read everything........

mr KK i appreciate u. its hard to get good people to run for office, ss because of BS like that. i know i seen it up & close for 40 years. tks again

Only 2 groups have inside financial information on YRC and they are the lenders and auditors. Moodys does not have the inside inf to base these articles on. Per conference call. 3/10/09 (Less naming Moodys.)

MOODY is wrong more than right nowadays....check out the financials.....they we're predicting gloom and doom.....but market has been surginglast 2 days....guess they bet the wrong way huh?

Stock will be back under $2 Fri when the market closes. You will see a steady sell off starting tomorrow Day traders made there money. Bunch of new suckers will be holding the bag of YRCW stock. It's almost worthless we have a credit rating of Ca the bottom of the barrow is C 1 step away. We will not show a profit better have your resumes in order this ship is sinking fast. Here in Houston we missed 14 out of 17 time critials for 1 customer. Yeah they are very happy with our service I'm sure they will use us again. Another screw up 1 shipment last week had no bill customer is right across the street from us. The pipe didn't get billed till Monday got shipped out but was damaged over the weekend. We have some good people who are overwhelmed but way to many idiots who don't have a clue. This company is leaving a paper trail of bad bussines dissions for when they go to bankrupsty court. They have no real intentions of paying the banks back now can't owe to much & interest rate to high. They will file for for bankrupsty & the only company standing will be YRC Logistics.

Another stock guy....

Stock will be back under $2 Fri when the market closes. You will see a steady sell off starting tomorrow Day traders made there money. Bunch of new suckers will be holding the bag of YRCW stock. It's almost worthless we have a credit rating of Ca the bottom of the barrow is C 1 step away. We will not show a profit better have your resumes in order this ship is sinking fast. Here in Houston we missed 14 out of 17 time critials for 1 customer. Yeah they are very happy with our service I'm sure they will use us again. Another screw up 1 shipment last week had no bill customer is right across the street from us. The pipe didn't get billed till Monday got shipped out but was damaged over the weekend. We have some good people who are overwhelmed but way to many idiots who don't have a clue. This company is leaving a paper trail of bad bussines dissions for when they go to bankrupsty court. They have no real intentions of paying the banks back now can't owe to much & interest rate to high. They will file for for bankrupsty & the only company standing will be YRC Logistics.

Good call ....don't give up your day job:biglaugh: