Yellow | Yrc Worldwide Reorganizing To Bolster Service, Returns

Was it a canoe or a kayak?
Was the canoe on top so if they ran into a flooded road, they could all get in the canoe and paddle the trailer across?

Definitely a canoe. Still have an image of Meriwether and William paddling the tributaries of Big MO on top of that van. And, the startled realization, when I explained that there were actually bridges lower than 15 feet, east of the Front Range.

Actually,when you brought up the Arvada, 76, it brought back a memory of some hippies with a canoe on the roof of their “love bus” parked at Dirty Herbies, 76 in Council Bluffs,Iowa 40 plus years ago wondering how to cross the flooding Platte river in Nebraska....

Actually,when you brought up the Arvada, 76, it brought back a memory of some hippies with a canoe on the roof of their “love bus” parked at Dirty Herbies, 76 in Council Bluffs,Iowa 40 plus years ago wondering how to cross the flooding Platte river in Nebraska....

As a kid, I remember them building the second parallel span of the ‘Mormon Bridge,’ across the MO. Sitting down there skipping stones eating Zesto’s ice cream in the evening.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_Bridge_(Omaha)

Eating ice cream, and washing it down with an Omaha brewed,Falstaff beer?
Nah, just a tad young. But I was stealing G-Pa’s cigars! :17142:

Never did develop a taste for Falstaff. Faithful Busch drinker. Used to have long neck cases delivered by driver friends, in the 80’s, before it was sold in California.

Definitely a canoe. Still have an image of Meriwether and William paddling the tributaries of Big MO on top of that van. And, the startled realization, when I explained that there were actually bridges lower than 15 feet, east of the Front Range.

Wonder how many land lubbers know about a front range?