Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports Key Stakeholder Support of Comprehensive Plan Jan 1 2011

im not bashing you, im bashing the company, like many of you for some reason are afraid of doing so. i see these guys every day scared to death of this company. dont you see it,or do you even work here? i have moved on with a total change in attitude and work ethic i might add. and i have hope also that you say i should have, and that hope is this company gets what it deserves. they have screwed over everyone long enough.
If this company gets what it deserves it will be costly to all union members, so be careful of what you are asking for. This company has done us wrong for over two years, and I thank every yes vote that allowed a lot of us to still be working. If the IBT and the members didn't make the concessions and played hard ball there would be no YRC for any of us to work at today. It sucks that so many have lost there jobs and will never come back and a lot of them were my friends, but those that are my friends are happy that I still have a job and that I didn't have to go through what they did. I would have to call them "real teamsters". I hope and pray for all to have a safe and healthy New Year.

Nice post JV

If this company gets what it deserves it will be costly to all union members, so be careful of what you are asking for. This company has done us wrong for over two years, and I thank every yes vote that allowed a lot of us to still be working. If the IBT and the members didn't make the concessions and played hard ball there would be no YRC for any of us to work at today. It sucks that so many have lost there jobs and will never come back and a lot of them were my friends, but those that are my friends are happy that I still have a job and that I didn't have to go through what they did. I would have to call them "real teamsters". I hope and pray for all to have a safe and healthy New Year.

costly? were have you been. your yes vote has cost us so far, and all members 40 to 50 thousands dollars in 2010 alone and more to come in 2011. and they continue to screw us every day, just read the last filth from tyson today< when will it end? never because they know they can get it from you. the exact mentality i was talking about in my last post. real teamsters would have shut this place down the first time. thats what i would call real teamsters.

One of the best post I have read on this board to date...finally a teamster with some intelligence and not sitting on his or her brain! thank you...:clap:

Isnt insanity defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Hint, voting Yes on everything that comes your way just to keep a job....has anything changed. Damn Teamsters these days have a backbone of a jellyfish, at least those sting!