ZELLO

i have an ordinary pre-paid cell, i cannot have apps, sorry, i am not as technically declined as all others are?[/QUOTE
If you have wifi at home, stop by a flea market or some place that has used smart phones for sale Zello works off of wifi as well.

well the thing is, i gave up on anything more than ordinary cell phones when all the rage was this phone, that phone, $500 here, $1,000 there phones. and that give up was like maybe all of 6 years ago? even then i only had a cell phone, but it just wasn;t a pre-paid account.

well the thing is, i gave up on anything more than ordinary cell phones when all the rage was this phone, that phone, $500 here, $1,000 there phones. and that give up was like maybe all of 6 years ago? even then i only had a cell phone, but it just wasn;t a pre-paid account.

I just never caught the phone lust. I've got a prepaid flip phone that gets turned on a couple times a month.

I just never caught the phone lust. I've got a prepaid flip phone that gets turned on a couple times a month.
yeah there you go, like me, only mine is turned on from the time i wake up, till i go back to bed. when i was working, at least my boss could contact me, or vice-versa.

i had read an ad for some trucking company that required some sort of fax and super phone. of course i never called, nor applied. my feelings are you got the truck that YOU want ME to drive? then YOU supply me with what i need.

i save money on my pre-paid over a regular contract phone service and since i am not working, that means a lot.

Come on guys and gals. Download the ZELLO app then find the Truckingboards channel.
Apart from the AD revealing the product, what's so special about Zello?
To me it appears as another form of Chatter Box with another Sesame Street channel.
I have enough excitement just answering when calls come in as well sending texts, taking pictures and videos and visiting my e-mail accounts.
I'm going to pass on by and Thanks for the invite.
CHEERS!!

Walkie Talkies - push to talk apps , August 2016

My experience with this app was when Uber drivers were using on their phones. Honestly , seems perfect for driving jobs. Problem is getting enough people in your particular group interested.
Plus getting them on here at the same time. Not too many realize you can leave speak your message and others can listen to it later, much like posting to the forums.