10,000 sign on bonus what a slap in the face

And a NEW TRUCK???

I heard today that J8 had 2 quitters rejoin the company for the BONE-US....And that they also got brand new 2007 tractors after they finished their orientation to boot. And that some crap!!!:realmad: :ranting2: :censored2:

:puke: Yeah, and they'll probably TRASH those new trucks like many of our quitters have in the past!

Oh, and ya'll be sure to attend the area driver meetings with Uncle Dave, so he can reiterate what a great job you're doing, and how much the Motherland appreciates you!:wtflol:

Let me hear how it goes, 'cause I won't be there, unless I have a sudden desire to have :BS: crammed back up my butt.:ohmy:

I heard that our J-Prez admitted it was his idea to offer the $10K Sign-on Bonuses. That was mighty large of him, I must say. Now>>>Whose idea was the lousy 1/2 cpm raise? Step up to the plate boys, for the Stupid Pet Tricks Award!

Day Off

I have been saying it at J1 for quite a while,but you know it's hard to get enough rivers to stick together,just like with coming in on the weekend to do hazmat recert's B.S. I'm all for showing those pricks in the office that we are men and we have feelings and we are not some steering wheel zombies that work12hrs a dayfor straightme then they want you to go back out. LET's DO IT !!!