10-4 Good Buddy: Your car is wrecked (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)

J

Jeffs Better Half

ALTOONA, Pa. -- A trucking company employee is in the Blair County prison, accused of using his 18-wheeler to ram more than a dozen vehicles in the company lot.

More...

I think someone is gonna be looking for a new job. :TR10driving03::TR10driving03::TR10driving03:

He really must have been mad about his paycheck. There were days I felt like doing that.But not at work,but at the wal-mart parking lot.:hysterical:

This guy will be the talk of the town for years to come.

A very long time ago there was a business thats since gone under.
but they had a receiver who lost a quarter in their soda pop machine.
So he rammed the forks from his lift through the machine and dropped it in their parking lot.

Needless to say he was fired,and had to pay $5000.00 to replace the machine,or face a stretch in jail.

So for this wacko not getting his pop because his $.25 got lost,or jammed in the machine he took a big hit for the dumb move he desided he just had to do to teach this pop machine a lesson.

Square Head,

Yes. We did recently purchase "Tri-State Express". Haha! Just to add a little to the comedic value to this story.......1 of the cars this moron happenned to run over would have been that of Mr. Bill T. Ward. The company president!!!

Does anyone know what happened to the driver or why he did it?

I was talking to a Ward driver last week & he hadn't even heard about this incident..... He told me about how bad the Ward drivers were being treated. I don't know if its true or not. I posted this on another thread, but didn't get any replies.

I was talking to a Ward city driver & he told me about how Ward is firing the higher paid older drivers & replacing them with lower paid immigrant rookie drivers. He told me that Ward was looking for any excuse to get rid of you older guys.

2631 ----> Firing of Drivers?

I have absolutely no unearthly idea which city driver you have been talking to ,but, maybe before he opens his yap he should get his facts straight.....he sounds like another driver who will find things wrong with wherever he goes and will "invent" facts to make things sound awful for him! Actually (much to a union members delight) Ward is eliminating many positions in upper management and in the corporate office. True many of these people have been with the company for awhile, however, NONE have been drivers!!!!!!!!!!!! WARD is just trying to adjust the the struggling economy right now just like many, many other companies out there. I don't know I have been talking to other guys from other LTL companies and many of these guys are barely working and others not even working enough to be able to live!!!!! Anyway, just wanted to straighten the story out with TRUE facts and not CREATED opinions!