TForce | 10 minutes per stop!!!

No you are right we will be making more than we are now. We are the highest paid ltl now and will be in 5 years. It's just a fact. It's not what I'm told it is what I make a mile and an hour. What ltl company pays their drivers more than what we get. Not bragging just responding to a post...
To me the big question is...are they making money on it? Then, if not how long with they remain in the game?

To me the big question is...are they making money on it? Then, if not how long with they remain in the game?

They are making money trust me. It's not about the wages and benefits. It's about the fear tactics to make people believe they should make less and corporations should make more.

It sure is working, where is the middle class? It's now the rich and the poor...

They are making money trust me. It's not about the wages and benefits. It's about the fear tactics to make people believe they should make less and corporations should make more.

It sure is working, where is the middle class? It's now the rich and the poor...

Of course the majority of that problem is because of inflation caused by the government. If you allow for inflation most people are making less then they did in the late 70s and early 80s. Of course at my tender age of 29 I'm going completely off of what I have been told and can research because I wasn't born until the mid 80s

Of course the majority of that problem is because of inflation caused by the government. If you allow for inflation most people are making less then they did in the late 70s and early 80s. Of course at my tender age of 29 I'm going completely off of what I have been told and can research because I wasn't born until the mid 80s

True, That is part of it to you're right...

I understand UPS pays you and very well, but you missed the point I was trying to make; Who makes your pay day's possible?

Ultimately the customers make your pay day's possible.......

I understand UPS pays you and very well, but you missed the point I was trying to make; Who makes your pay day's possible?

Ultimately the customers make your pay day's possible.......

I get your point and I understand without our customers there would be no job. Point well taken...