TForce | 100 years

hugnlug

TB Veteran
Credits
Today we saw the 100 year video on UPS. One thing that caught our attention was something was missing. UPS Cartage Services. Could the lack of there presents be any indication of there future? The driver for UPS Cartage Services said they believe once we are union, they will merge them into us. You know if a Brownie can pickup ground and air packages at the same time, it only makes you wonder if we might end up doing the same with freight. He's all out if he has 3 deliveries and a pickup. The stress must be killing him!!!

I wounder if we are parcel,and freight now?
When I have 2, or 3 lb.,boxes I'm delivering on my daily route.
Or I go to a new pick-up stop,and they are giving me something that would fit on a parcel truck just as well.

My supervisors say don't argue,just get it, and go.

So the only thing I say after that is yes sir!

I wounder if we are parcel,and freight now?
When I have 2, or 3 lb.,boxes I'm delivering on my daily route.
Or I go to a new pick-up stop,and they are giving me something that would fit on a parcel truck just as well.

My supervisors say don't argue,just get it, and go.

So the only thing I say after that is yes sir!

Ah AP your to easy...

Ahhhh!!!!

Skeeter I get the same thing over at FXFE sometimes too.
It seems to run in streaks.

Whatever , as long as there is a check for me at the end of the week.

Skeeter I get the same thing over at FXFE sometimes too.
It seems to run in streaks.

I am almost willing to bet the package pays more then the skid on occasion....

I have told some customer's we were bought for the hevier packages, the 20-50 weight packages.
Because they cannot put as many on the small brown truck's anymore!!!!.

I am almost willing to bet the package pays more then the skid on occasion....

I have told some customer's we were bought for the hevier packages, the 20-50 weight packages.
Because they cannot put as many on the small brown truck's anymore!!!!.

If you was to see what goes through our building and what is in the trailers I pull you would find that is not the case at all!

It still cracks me up about the customer I delivered a sun setter awning to.
He was looking for a package truck,and couldn't understand why I called him to see if I could get down his street.
Well I couldn't get under the utility lines.
I had to tape all his stuff around my hand cart,and roll it to his garage.
I asked him."Sir how do you think you were going to get a 21 foot awning delivered on a small UPS package truck?"
He said he never gave it a thought.
Oh my its so much fun being a UPS freight city driver,I run accross the funnyest people doing my deliveries.

How much weight do you guy's load in them package trlrs?

Steve, alot of times I will weigh up to 105,000 pulling triples into Montana........

Usual set of doubles out here will weigh anywhere from 76000 gross and on up......

with the tractor of course....:1036316054:

Steve, alot of times I will weigh up to 105,000 pulling triples into Montana........

Usual set of doubles out here will weigh anywhere from 76000 gross and on up......

Sorry, I actually meant that as a joke, but on the same note we are getting alot of small shipments we would not normally see on a truck, Some of this influx started to happen when we were bought out, and it seem's sometimes we are getting more and more, not too say we never had them of coarse, but the influx now is greater.

Today we saw the 100 year video on UPS. One thing that caught our attention was something was missing. UPS Cartage Services. Could the lack of there presents be any indication of there future? The driver for UPS Cartage Services said they believe once we are union, they will merge them into us. You know if a Brownie can pickup ground and air packages at the same time, it only makes you wonder if we might end up doing the same with freight. He's all out if he has 3 deliveries and a pickup. The stress must be killing him!!!

My hubby didn't see the video,but he did get one of the 100 yr anniversary gold pins:smilie_132:

Roger that. For some reason I didn't think you had that much weight in them. Now I know.

Well what a rip-off I didn't get to see the video,or get one of these pins.
I was off the day that big event took place at my terminal.

Does anyone know if this 100 year pin can be worn on our uniforms?
When I go to work in the morning I'll have to ask where my UPS jewelry is that I saw everyone from UPS Freight talking about on the truckingboards.

OH right he will love to hear that.

Maybe I'll just leave out the part about the truckingboards.

Well what a rip-off I didn't get to see the video,or get one of these pins.
I was off the day that big event took place at my terminal.

Does anyone know if this 100 year pin can be worn on our uniforms?
When I go to work in the morning I'll have to ask where my UPS jewelry is that I saw everyone from UPS Freight talking about on the truckingboards.

OH right he will love to hear that.

Maybe I'll just leave out the part about the truckingboards.

The pin you speak of one day will be a collectors item, I would go ask for it....

Thanks for that note Accelerator.
By the time its a collectors item I'll be dancing, and praising God in my heavenly home.
I'm going to be 63 this March how long before it will be worth more than the metal its made out of?

But its still a good thought for all the young-ins that work at our company.
Thanks again for thinking of me my posting friend.
YES SIR I'm going to demand what I have coming to me.

Thanks for that note Accelerator.
By the time its a collectors item I'll be dancing, and praising God in my heavenly home.
I'm going to be 63 this March how long before it will be worth more than the metal its made out of?

But its still a good thought for all the young-ins that work at our company.
Thanks again for thinking of me my posting friend.
YES SIR I'm going to demand what I have coming to me.

Sorry I was'nt thinking.:smilie_132: