TForce | 100 yr Commerative Knife

Rocketman

TB Lurker
Credits
Was just wondering if anyone has any info on a commerative knife for UPS 100 yr anniversary. I have seen alot of other companies lately that have commissioned different knife companies to produce a knife to celebrate their milestones. I'd really like to see Case do something if Brown would allow them.
Thx
Take Care :smilie_132:

I think UPS doesn't want to make any weapons avaluable to their employees.
They may feel we are crazy enough without suppling any of us with weapons.

I think UPS doesn't want to make any weapons avaluable to their employees.
They may feel we are crazy enough without suppling any of us with weapons.

AP, I've been on vacation and haven't heard anything about a real raise. Is it true we got 30 cents the 1st of the year. I think line got and the line got .075 till July and another 30 cent for city and .075 for line. Split raises you got to just love working for UPS. This is the worse company in the country to work for. I can only speak for myself I miss Overnite even with their problems. It's out shines the crappy company. Man did I have high hopes when they first bought us.
Well, Everything those UPS drivers told me in the beginning is true about UPS.
I don't know if union companies are all like this in one way or another. But I can see why drivers attitudes are the way they are.
Nothing has happened to make me sour just the small split raise. Who know what else. We can't count on the union for any help. I sure glad I only have 5 years.:hide:

AP, I've been on vacation and haven't heard anything about a real raise. Is it true we got 30 cents the 1st of the year. I think line got and the line got .075 till July and another 30 cent for city and .075 for line. Split raises you got to just love working for UPS. This is the worse company in the country to work for. I can only speak for myself I miss Overnite even with their problems. It's out shines the crappy company. Man did I have high hopes when they first bought us.
Well, Everything those UPS drivers told me in the beginning is true about UPS.
I don't know if union companies are all like this in one way or another. But I can see why drivers attitudes are the way they are.
Nothing has happened to make me sour just the small split raise. Who know what else. We can't count on the union for any help. I sure glad I only have 5 years.:hide:

Don't worry, 5 years is still enough time that UPS can give you an attitude or make you snap.:hysterical:

Yo BusterNite what did I just tell you to do with that left over Egg Nog thats going bad?

You are starting to scare me,mine co-worker.