ODFL | 1st week in GAT

I'll be glad when the series are over and you get a real part time job, maybe you will quit bad mouthing us real knights of the road.
You dipsheeps are so lazy, you stand in place twice to make a shadow!
Need to be tough to be a line driver.
Hey... I'm tough.. I've got two jobs. At night I get Billy his freight and in the day Ump's Mobil Mowers keeps me hopping. If you want a rough rough line driver look no further... I R 1!!

Hey... I'm tough.. I've got two jobs. At night I get Billy his freight and in the day Ump's Mobil Mowers keeps me hopping. If you want a rough rough line driver look no further... I R 1!!

Tough my butt, in my younger days you and Billy would need to run a sleeper operation to keep up with me,
I've been known to drive 75 miles without a nap!

Tough my butt, in my younger days you and Billy would need to run a sleeper operation to keep up with me,
75 miles & then a nap? Like Larry says, I don't care who you are, now that's funny. Next time in LA, hit the comedy club on Sunday night. Open mike. Ya never know. Leno & others still work that club before they hit the circuit or go live on TV. von.

And that was him just getting out of the yard couldn't find his rear pup then he thought about it and remembered they didn't pull doubles back then, Ump didn; 't steal Billy's goats I herd they were taken back for late payments

I checked Rosetta Stone does not have a Turbanese translation set? Where is a good place to learn language? Port of Los Angeles?

How is Rosetta? haven't heard from her in ages, we did go to different schools together.