XPO | 2.5% of our wages will be given back in jan '10

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
They said we will get back 2.5% of our wages they took in jan 2010 ... I am thinking this will be a trade off for our benefits increasing. They gave us some goals to achieve to get the rest of our percentage points back BUT ... they hold the key to the success not us ... the old carrot on a stick does not seem to help our moral anymore cause they can move the numbers around to suit their desires .. because ...
a little accounting gimmick might make some people look smarter down the road.

That phrase vitocorleone99 said will stick with me for a long time ...

They said we will get back 2.5% of our wages they took in jan 2010 ... I am thinking this will be a trade off for our benefits increasing. They gave us some goals to achieve to get the rest of our percentage points back BUT ... they hold the key to the success not us ... the old carrot on a stick does not seem to help our moral anymore cause they can move the numbers around to suit their desires .. because ...

I knew that if they gave anything back that it would be taken away somewhere else. John Boy should never have mentioned Health Care being the largest problem the U.S. is facing. He started playing Politics with that statement and made himself look worse. (If that's possible)

Figers dont lie, but liers figure..

Figures dont lie, but liers figure..:ranting2:::shit::

Also what happened to the $200 mil that we were getting from p&g? I see it this was, that is all profit and since we would get an ICP over $100 mil, they are postpone that we got the money till next year. And then they might say we need to make $400 mil profit before we get and ICP. So, I at this point in time say that we will NEVER see that dang check again.. RIP ICP!!!!:clap:

Also what happened to the $200 mil that we were getting from p&g? I see it this was, that is all profit and since we would get an ICP over $100 mil, they are postpone that we got the money till next year. And then they might say we need to make $400 mil profit before we get and ICP. So, I at this point in time say that we will NEVER see that dang check again.. RIP ICP!!!!:clap:

What did he say?:shrug:

If you had paid attention to the video, you would have seen the part about P&G being put on hold.

Amen! They hold all the cards and the carrot that will remain out of reach. It wasn't said how much health premiums would go up, but I imagine it will more than eat up the 2.5%. It would have been nice if they would have tried to make things a bit more equitable for the old timers, but I'm not surprised. It doesn't feel too good to be tossed aside after giving the best years of your life.

Amen! They hold all the cards and the carrot that will remain out of reach. It wasn't said how much health premiums would go up, but I imagine it will more than eat up the 2.5%. It would have been nice if they would have tried to make things a bit more equitable for the old timers, but I'm not surprised. It doesn't feel too good to be tossed aside after giving the best years of your life.

They told us at the meetings how much the premiums are going up, ask your SCM, he has the #'s.

cgan1195l.jpg

images

I, for one, am just simply tired of the bull ::shit::..

I am burned out. John L. made some comment about "collective exhaustion' or something close.

well...ya' think!!!...

There is just too much crap anymore. Too many groin kicks for me to care...(and many others as well!)...

Todays video wasn't as bad as I had expected...basically a wash!

Most of us in the waning years of our chosen careers don't quite see eye to eye with the company...

My manager made mention something to the effect if you are counting on the five or six weeks of vacation lost to benefit your retirement then you aren't ready to retire...thats not the point...its the idea that they failed to deliver on what they promised...

Something that they seem to be good at as of late.

Rat

Well after all the ::shit:: i started back in march I had my own private viewing with my tm......its amazing how they can continue to think we are idiots....its gotten to a point where I couldnt care less anymore...even have stayed off of tb because I just am tired of being ticked off all the time...And wondering, mr vito is absolutly right.....a pencil is deadlier than a gun....this so called raise will actually cost me money...not alot...but it will cost me...and thier answer is we didnt make the goal.....if thats the case why give us anything......the cost of insurance is going to double for me..and we all know this is going to happen every year ...how much of the o/r was spent on almost every terminal renting trucks and trailers because conway wants to have all the extras for when yrc goes under.trucks that are just sitting in the yards collecting dust...and then I am told to participate in the program that will give conway access to my bloodwork...well in my opinion anyone who does this is a fool....they will use this against you if youre choleastoral or sugar is high because now u will be a risk...and how do we really kmow that we opertated at 96% and not 94%..lets not forget how honest they were when they stole a years worth of our vacation and personal days.....I dont know about you but i would of felt better if they would of told us we didnt make the goal and end it there...instead of giving me 2.5% and taking it back plus some for insurance payments

I heard p&g pulled the plug..... from my tm

come on dont forget they are giving us the better trucks for the longer runs....so all youre best years havent been a waste.....

I am burned out. John L. made some comment about "collective exhaustion' or something close.

well...ya' think!!!...

There is just too much crap anymore. Too many groin kicks for me to care...(and many others as well!)...

Most of us in the waning years of our chosen careers don't quite see eye to eye with the company...

My manager made mention something to the effect if you are counting on the five or six weeks of vacation lost to benefit your retirement then you aren't ready to retire...thats not the point...its the idea that they failed to deliver on what they promised...

Rat

Hey Rat he said we were exhausted because of the increased work hours....if they knew anything about a driver especially a linehaul driver thats why we do this...or i do...i want my 60 everyweek...i am "exhausted" from all their bullshit....but i know one thing I am doing this over 20 years and if something happens here I will find a job a lot faster than the "management team".....they cant get a computer to do what I do...at least not yet

well...ya' think!!!...

Rat

My manager made mention something to the effect if you are counting on the five or six weeks of vacation lost to benefit your retirement then you aren't ready to retire...thats not the point...its the idea that they failed to deliver on what they promised...I cut and pasted this one Rat....that manager and all at the crystal palace need to understand that we know that what they did on this one was OUT RIGHT THEFT...THATS RIGHT THEY STOLE A YEARS WORTH OF VACATION AND PERSONAL DAYS FROM EVERYONE OF US...and as far as being ready to retire...lets recap...frozen pension....and a 8% cut on the 401K....its going to be tough on all to retire.....they need to practice what they preach they say theft is theft...no matter if its a piece of candy or a trailer load of computers....they will terminate and prosecute....How can they possibly justify this .....And yes I know if I dont like it I can quit....I may have to eat this ::shit:: sandwich but I dont have to like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that if they gave anything back that it would be taken away somewhere else. John Boy should never have mentioned Health Care being the largest problem the U.S. is facing. He started playing Politics with that statement and made himself look worse. (If that's possible)

John Boy needs more hair plugs put in to make him look better.......:biglaugh: