XPO | 2 contracts in 2 weeks: XPO, Teamsters come to agreement in Trenton

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits

Labor Movement Work GIF by Creative Courage

2 out of 290 doesnt seem like a huge deal

They have to start somewhere. The contract ain’t a good one. But it is a contract. We will see where it leads. No one wants to be here. Everyone is quitting. Just makes it worse for those still here. And there’s the whole when will be be sold or closed. It’s a very bad work environment. But this is the way Jacobs wants it. So this is what he’s got.

Would love to get the union involved at my barn, but outside of myself I’m not sure to many others have the balls to go forward with it. Everyone wants to complain but no one wants to do crap about it…I’m already dreading Monday morning.

Would love to get the union involved at my barn, but outside of myself I’m not sure to many others have the balls to go forward with it. Everyone wants to complain but no one wants to do crap about it…I’m already dreading Monday morning.

As things continue to get worse and worse the likelihood of more barns wanting a contract goes up significantly. Kinda weird Jacobs is against union activity. But all for creating an atmosphere that encourages people to seek representation. The people running this place couldn’t handle running a single McDonalds drive thru. What a spit show.

No one should feel that way about their job. What a poor environment this guy has created.
I have never noticed any of the problem your going thru??? I love this place. Nobody bothers me and I make a boatload of money. Sometimes they tell me to take a crap tractor, sometimes they tell me to take a late via, Just shut up and do it.

Nope. I'm happy I have a good job that I like.
Ever see a driver on the clock bitching about how bad his loads are while someone else on the clock is loading freight, while he is pointing out all the things they are doing wrong, while he is on the clock????? I wonder if all you ASShats are getting the point of this????

On Monday you will need to report for a random drug screen. It is not possible a driver at XPO is happy. You must also be a company cheerleader :butt kiss:.....Well that whats they will call you because in there eyes this is the worest place to work yet they still show up everyday and clock in
I probably lead the nation and random drug tests. I don’t smoke I don’t drink I don’t do drugs never have. Probably why they send me all the time to make the company look good. I go there sit for an hour or so and then go home. Don’t lose any sleep over it,don’t think about it.Never once was a company cheerleader. Just nod my head up and down shut my mouth listen to what they have to say, been doing the same thing for 20 something years. You might recognize me at a reship, I’m the most antisocial person you’ll ever meet. I don’t want to hear any of your BS about the company did this,did that.don’t want to hear about the stupid Linehaul via you did, don’t wanna know your opinions on how the multibillion dollar company doesn’t know what they’re doing. I work 70 hours a week doing what I’m supposed to do. And then I go home.By the sounds of it,unlike most of you people I know what business I’m in and what I have to do. And I am very very satisfied with how much I am paid to do all that.The one thing I would love to do every now and then, would be to take a fork truck outside and put a blade through the doors of your car And have a good laugh just like some of you people do when moving customers freight LMFAO