XPO | 2 contracts in 2 weeks: XPO, Teamsters come to agreement in Trenton

No , some guys just have lower standards than others. They accept whatever the company deems is fair .
This coming from someone who been here how many years?????Yet tell everyone else to go other companies. You except the lower standards everyday you punch in. You are good at tell other people what to do but yet are scared to do it yourself

I probably lead the nation and random drug tests. I don’t smoke I don’t drink I don’t do drugs never have. Probably why they send me all the time to make the company look good. I go there sit for an hour or so and then go home. Don’t lose any sleep over it,don’t think about it.Never once was a company cheerleader. Just nod my head up and down shut my mouth listen to what they have to say, been doing the same thing for 20 something years. You might recognize me at a reship, I’m the most antisocial person you’ll ever meet. I don’t want to hear any of your BS about the company did this,did that.don’t want to hear about the stupid Linehaul via you did, don’t wanna know your opinions on how the multibillion dollar company doesn’t know what they’re doing. I work 70 hours a week doing what I’m supposed to do. And then I go home.By the sounds of it,unlike most of you people I know what business I’m in and what I have to do. And I am very very satisfied with how much I am paid to do all that.The one thing I would love to do every now and then, would be to take a fork truck outside and put a blade through the doors of your car And have a good laugh just like some of you people do when moving customers freight LMFAO
I’m all motivated now. Going to go get my XPO flag and hang it off my porch.

This coming from someone who been here how many years?????Yet tell everyone else to go other companies. You except the lower standards everyday you punch in. You are good at tell other people what to do but yet are scared to do
This coming from someone who been here how many years?????Yet tell everyone else to go other companies. You except the lower standards everyday you punch in. You are good at tell other people what to do but yet are scared to do it yourself
Don’t recall we ever telling you people what to do. I could care less what you do. Why would I go to another company. This one suits me fine

See you’re the kind of jerk I’ve been talking about. Never once said I was go go go XPO. I’m just telling you that I like what I’m doing and the company never done wrong to me.
Jerk…coming from the guy who called me asswipe. Lol, everything about you right now seems pretty juvenile. Have a lovely day! This thread was done the minute you came on slinging your spitballs across the forum.

LOL