XPO | 2007 Pay Raise!!!

NorthTXcon-way

TB Veteran
Credits
Has anybody heard about the 2007 raise? I've heard everything from Southern getting a lot closer to Central's to nothing at all. Anybody?

In Central annual pay increases occur in June with the start of the official fiscal year. Talk of said raises usually occurs in May. Not sure why any discussion would happen now.
I'm sure the idea of giving away anything financially between now and the end of 2007 is the last thing they would consider. After all, we are just a week away (Oct 1st) from learning about the "fully defined tactics to address our financial performance through the rest of the year".

In Central annual pay increases occur in June with the start of the official fiscal year. Talk of said raises usually occurs in May. Not sure why any discussion would happen now.
I'm sure the idea of giving away anything financially between now and the end of 2007 is the last thing they would consider. After all, we are just a week away (Oct 1st) from learning about the "fully defined tactics to address our financial performance through the rest of the year".

we get ours in October. Atleast it has always been that way. I hope they don't push it off to June. We would really get screwed, wouldn't we.

Will hear about the raise Oct 1st...will start on Oct 7th... Reg Manager did say that they are changing the transfer policy though:butt kiss:

Raise for Southern is in effect (we were told) on 10-7. But, they don't know how much. Honestly, how can a company this size, not know how much of a raise they are giving out until the week before it is to go into effect?:chairshot:
The one single reason that we are all here. For the money. And they never know until a fews days before.:nutkick:
I could understand if they said they couldn't tell us. But they say they don't know.

Raise for Southern is in effect (we were told) on 10-7. But, they don't know how much. Honestly, how can a company this size, not know how much of a raise they are giving out until the week before it is to go into effect?:chairshot:

They have a very good idea what they want to give.
They do annual wage surveys in each region to be competitive. That's how they get their base numbers.
They are probably still crunching numbers so they don't end up paying you guys too much preventing you guys down South from living like kings. :hide:
They also have to print the nice elaborate poster with facts and figures and than toss in the ICP schpeel.

Isn't Con-way freight central currently the highest paid non "U" company out there with a topscale of 23.05?