XPO | 2010 Freightliner Cascadia

xanl/h

TB Veteran
Credits
2010 Freightliner Cascadia w/d15 engine power windows and power mirrors. This years model comes standard with power everything. Conway may have option on newer trucks to remove power everything option. 10spd trannie w/splitter. Saw at XTJ they have this info on a bulliten board in drivers room.

2010 Freightliner Cascadia w/d15 engine power windows and power mirrors. This years model comes standard with power everything. Conway may have option on newer trucks to remove power everything option. 10spd trannie w/splitter. Saw at XTJ they have this info on a bulliten board in drivers room.
I have been here over one year so I would not qualify to drive something that new.

VP1309605_1.jpg

Wrong engine listed

The engine i listed D15 540hp wrong. We are getting the D13 450hp. Seems alot hp for truck only going 62.:TR10driving03:

The way I see it, these we have now were running @ 325 hp. When they cut them back to 61 the hp also got cut back 10%. you do the math from there. Ohio triples permit says the trucks are set at 425. WRONG. Oooooooh permit violation!

In the words of the immortal Peanut of Jeff Dunham fame: eeeeoooooowwww... right over my head LOL!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh: I see it now! I saw the ladder, didn't look at the full picture and assumed hopperbottom. My bad as the kids used to say.

I was trying to be funny/sarcastic. It's a garbage truck on the right - get it?