XPO | 2011 model trucks

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
Has anybody been assigned or driven(or even seen) a 2011 Cascadia?

We have one behind the shop, buts its not road ready yet..

How about the refurbished trucks.. anyone seen them ?

I have heard they are refurbishing some '06 and putting am/fm/satellite radios in them also, but have yet to see one. We do have about a dozen or so Cascadias in XIN, and I have driven a couple when my Sterling is down. I have to say they are a really nice riding truck for a single axle...NOT YOUR TYPICAL FREIGHT-HAULER TRUCK, I don't know what OD and FEDEX have by way of cab comfort, but I'd say they'd be hard pressed to match the Cascadia's Con-Way is ordering.

I think a metal front end gaurd would be good, a deer can wipe out the front of these new trucks

we've got 10+ in USA all ready to go, just waiting on license plates. Don't know about satellite radio, but i imagine it has it still. the other thing is that there is NO passenger seat. Good call Con-way. And yes they have shiny aluminum rims so pray to God your city guy doesn't curb them out and dent them the first day.

Hi all up here in Massachusetts with the nasty winter we just went through...a couple of our 2010 Cascadias with the plastic low riding front air pushing bumpers...(Made for line haul) Don't care to much for snow banks...when confronted with a tight dock meaning the banks were much to far out into the lot's...they had slightly pushed into the banks to get the angle for backing and the bumpers cracked...automatic strike...plus the cold we had didn't help the plastic...unlike the sterlings with the higher metal bumpers never had that problem...have a great day...Gary C

It was in the news release when they first ordered them (2010's). I can't find it now...too long ago.

I remember the news release but I do not remember the part we were leasing them ... I am sure I posted the link and never really read it because I knew I would not get assigned a cascadia for about 10 years ..lol thanks snaildriver