Yellow | 2019! It's On!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
iwHVIbt.jpg

GfP0d0N.jpg

:chairshot:

I believe we will get the richest contract in Teamsters history
Remember the people, members is the union, I can't wait too see if we stand together or cave in and complain again, we need to stand firm like the carhaulers did, YRC will start early negotiations, and threaten they will be forced to close there doors. Remember our for fathers would stand and fight for good contracts, it's time for us to stand our ground and fight for what we gave them. I am one that is going to stand tall and fight, if they close so be it. Call me fed up with all the B.S.

Imo wong. The first thing to start on, is getting the backing of the Teamsters Union.
Agree , like with the past -5% and -10% ,I argued with the local BA and send Emails to upper Union people to fight back and say No , but it was same old answer , no they will shut down ?? and then the very NEXT WEEK all the YRCW people got a Bonus & free stock shares ??and they all stayed at full pay ?? Just like our jerk Nyhan that us running CSPF into ground he stays at full pay too ?? YRCW has MONEY !!!

The first bridge to cross, will the Teamsters Union call for, and back a nationwide strike against YRC in 2019.
No they will not call for a strike. Why, you say? Maybe because they used our strike fund money to pay the mortgage on the hunting lodge the IBT owns. Not to mention the fishing resort off the coast of Tahiti. Hope that answers your question. von.

They are all liars.Any company can shut down for any reason at any time.But please YRCW give us a 30day warning if you do decide to shut the cash cow down

There will be no standing together. Hoffa has YRC, ABF and UPS Freight all under separate agreements. If one strikes the other 2 keep working. Hoffa eliminated any power this union had. If YRC strikes not only will the non union carriers pick up their work, your union brothers will too. I remember the 94 strike. YRC in 2019 would be nothing like it.

I believe that whatever this company and the union are cooking up that it will be enormously amusing.The thinking man statue will fall off its pedestal