XPO | 24 year senior driver fired.

24 year LJB senior employee of conway is now unemployed due to backing over foot of fellow employee in crowded dock conditions.

I think the black and white of the incident is "employee terminated for striking and injuring a pedestrian". The updated safety policy groups all events involving vehicles striking and injuring a pedestrian as a terminable offense.

I think the black and white of the incident is "employee terminated for striking and injuring a pedestrian". The updated safety policy groups all events involving vehicles striking and injuring a pedestrian as a terminable offense.

There should be disciplinary action for sure, but if the guy who gets his foot run over gets a letter for getting hurt then the guy doing the running over doesn't deserve to lose his job. Period.

Soon nobody will want to get on an orange jeep, afraid someone will walk out in front, or behind them.

Soon nobody will want to get on an orange jeep, afraid someone will walk out in front, or behind them.

I've been surprised how people will walk between two forklifts or behind one with no concern that the thing may reverse or turn crushing them.

24 year LJB senior employee of conway is now unemployed due to backing over foot of fellow employee in crowded dock conditions.

So two foot-crushers? Yeesh, I'm hiding out in the lunchroom 'til the softer tires arrive!

There should be disciplinary action for sure, but if the guy who gets his foot run over gets a letter for getting hurt then the guy doing the running over doesn't deserve to lose his job. Period.

Haven't ya'll noticed this guy makes up a new story every couple of weeks..It's always something that is hear-say...Nothing to back up with facts..lol..ya quit falling for it..An ex-disgruntled-employee..why would he even care. he hates his life and blames Con-way..what a joke..lol

I've been here for a long time and have never seen anything like he has posted..keep up the good laughs..

Haven't ya'll noticed this guy makes up a new story every couple of weeks..It's always something that is hear-say...Nothing to back up with facts..lol..ya quit falling for it..An ex-disgruntled-employee..why would he even care. he hates his life and blames Con-way..what a joke..lol

I've been here for a long time and have never seen anything like he has posted..keep up the good laughs..

I report, you decided. If anyone finds out what I posted is not factually correct, call me on it.

Hate to tell ya but I got my leg scraped up and foot almost run over because a dock worker wasn't paying attention and hit me with his lift. Didn't report it, I was only scraped up and I didn't want to get a letter. And yes I was being careful of where I was walking. The dock worker wasn't. This stuff does happen in the real world. Guess LDA really is a magical land.

The one who does not know what he is talking about would be YOU. the only thing not correct is the driver went in and retired before he was fired. He was the number one driver in LJB

When I am on foot on the dock. I hoot and holler at everybody. Smith principles people. Make sure they see you. I sure do.

The one who does not know what he is talking about would be YOU. the only thing not correct is the driver went in and retired before he was fired. He was the number one driver in LJB

See...he wasn't fired.. besides he would've just been put out of service pending review. Only hr can fire you. All I'm staying is ..let's not glorify things..just the facts. Thanks for the info.
I wish the ex employees whom don't know the facts would just stay off here. A lot of people come here for information and facts, they make it difficult to filter through the b.s.

See...he wasn't fired.. besides he would've just been put out of service pending review. Only hr can fire you. All I'm staying is ..let's not glorify things..just the facts. Thanks for the info.
I wish the ex employees whom don't know the facts would just stay off here. A lot of people come here for information and facts, they make it difficult to filter through the b.s.

Sorry no one is spewing unicorns and rainbows like you beer.You might have a little strap down at LDA, and god knows what goes on there for you to be immune to the BS, but life at the bottom for a new employee stinks to hell and back, and that is just the honest truth