TForce | 26 Days Until We Shut Down

I think we know where he stands. He’s doing everything he can to not answer your question.
I am my own man. No one tells me what to do. Weather that is too strike, cross a picket line, or how to blow my nose.
I am an individualist, my nature is anti- collectivism, thereby not much of a union person.
Enjoy your crusade, crusader.

I am my own man. No one tells me what to do. Weather that is too strike, cross a picket line, or how to blow my nose.
I am an individualist, my nature is anti- collectivism, thereby not much of a union person.
Enjoy your crusade, crusader.
He asked you a question. He wasn’t questioning your individuality. Hey, you be you. Not sure why you’d be a Teamster though?

He asked you a question. He wasn’t questioning your individuality. Hey, you be you. Not sure why you’d be a Teamster though?
I am not a teamster. I pay the shakedown each month, couldn't care less about being a teamster. Means nothing to me . I believe the majority of employees would turn their backs on the union if it meant keeping their employment. They all remember 2018.

Last edited:
Now I understand. My mistake. Anyway, I’ll be striking if necessary. The path of least resistance isn’t always the easiest.
I told you this already, what one values, too another is worthless.
The teamsters union has little value to me, it provides only 2 things, just cause and seniority.
The economics of the market decides the rest.
One of the reasons that there used to be 2 million teamsters and 500,000 freight teamsters, and now just over 1 million teamsters, and If O'Brien gets his way, only 15,000 freight teamsters. The union officers didn't get market forces and conditions. They are too busy with their workers of the world unite Marxist crusade.

I told you this already, what one values, too another is worthless.
The teamsters union has little value to me, it provides only 2 things, just cause and seniority.
The economics of the market decides the rest.
One of the reasons that there used to be 2 million teamsters and 500,000 freight teamsters, and now just over 1 million teamsters, and If O'Brien gets his way, only 20,000 freight teamsters. The union officers didn't get market forces and conditions. They are too busy with their workers of the work unite Marxist crusade.
Money is money. And by the way, using your logic of free market capitalism Yellow should be allowed to disappear.

Last edited:
So you like seniority you like work rules you like the health care pension etc so you work for a union company yet bash the ones who ensure you recieve said benefits? I truly hope that we don't find it necessary to strike but if we do and you cross the line that you recieve your just reward.
I had seniority and a pension before the teamsters, that is just the only 2 things that my monthly shakedown seems a bit more tolerable.
People are just crazy, I pay my insurance company so if I need them they are there, just like the union. I don't have to kiss their ass or sing their praises, it is a business deal, nothing more .
Save the ridiculous threats, this isn't the 1930's.
There are cameras everywhere, you'll just end up in prison .

I had seniority and a pension before the teamsters, that is just the only 2 things that my monthly shakedown seems a bit more tolerable.
People are just crazy, I pay my insurance company so if I need them they are there, just like the union. I don't have to kiss their ass or sing their praises, it is a business deal, nothing more .
Save the ridiculous threats, this isn't the 1930's.
There are cameras everywhere, you'll just end up in prison .
I made no threats whatsoever. Isn't your pay a just reward or do you work for free.

Those masks were for fools to make them think they were doing something, when actually doing nothing.
I figured being your own man you would feel that way and thats your right but if I were a betting man you follow the same rules and regulations that the rest of us NON individualist follow.

Money is money. And by the way, using your logic of free market capitalism Yellow should be allowed to disappear.
Wow! Finally, you get it. Success is meaningless if there is no chance of failure. If Yellow can't compete, they should fail. GM and Chrysler should have been allowed to fail. Private pension funds should be allowed to fail.