XPO | 30 Million Dollars For Camera's !! No Money to fix this slow a$$ computer System !!

Con-F-Trucker

TB Veteran
Credits
WE got all kinds of Money to watch Drivers Pick there Nose and scratch There nuts or A$$ whatever it is you all do behind the Wheel but we don't have no Money to fix this Worn out Computer system that goes down several times a week and to top it off we Are Paperless Poor Fools on the Dock have no clue what to do without there Paper lol !!

WE got all kinds of Money to watch Drivers Pick there Nose and scratch There nuts or A$$ whatever it is you all do behind the Wheel but we don't have no Money to fix this Worn out Computer system that goes down several times a week and to top it off we Are Paperless Poor Fools on the Dock have no clue what to do without there Paper lol !!

the hand helds went down the second day of going "paperless"

That's where the profits went to. The management might think thats its a good thing, Is it good to alienate your drivers? What's next? Cameras on the dock? Oooh thers another 30 Millions dollars wasted down the tubes

That's where the profits went to. The management might think thats its a good thing, Is it good to alienate your drivers? What's next? Cameras on the dock? Oooh thers another 30 Millions dollars wasted down the tubes

Yep. More ammunition to fire the older , I mean slower dsrs

I just don't like the fact that there's no trust of the people doing the work anymore. They keep saying we're the experts (lean) but then they treat us like a bunch of 3rd graders. Unlock before you dock, watching you hook, standard work instructions for EVERYTHING. If we are the "experts" they claim we are, then for God's sake treat us like it! Get rid of the idiots that can't or won't do the job, and this place might be a halfway decent place to work.

I tell ya what, since we went paperless, I just scan and go. If the driver that picked it up put e wrong zip in, accidentally shipped it to the bill to address halfway across the country or the biller gets if wrong, it's out of my hands. I can't catch mistakes. It goes where it goes and can get sorted out from there.

I was told it was 33 million for the cameras. 25 million for the Lean program. Oh, and don't forget the Beeper/Buzzer shifting program for the trucks because you do not know how to shift the gears.That program is going to save us $$$$$Millions$$$$$. (Sarcasm). What happened to the Millions we were going to save when they went to 62 MPH? Now that I read my post back to myself, I guess I answered my own question.

the cameras have started rolling out at our terminal and there's a touch screen system taking up cupholder space im not gonna like that!!!!

I just don't like the fact that there's no trust of the people doing the work anymore. They keep saying we're the experts (lean) but then they treat us like a bunch of 3rd graders. Unlock before you dock, watching you hook, standard work instructions for EVERYTHING. If we are the "experts" they claim we are, then for God's sake treat us like it! Get rid of the idiots that can't or won't do the job, and this place might be a halfway decent place to work.
People like to believe all people are like they are. The company is currently run by thieves and screw-ups so they figure the employees must be the same.

When will you people realize that this company is not about you , but about them, they have used you long enough and have gotten what they need, No more (JERRYS) or who ever is blowing the smoke this week!:poster_stupid:

i timed it the other day. If the handheld hangs up, it takes over 4 mins from reboot till the time you get to the home screen where you can scan a pro.