TForce | 30 min/60min lunch?

Same rules apply, city drivers get 30 minutes but the company can make you take another 30 minute lunch if its advantageous for the company to do so.
That means instead of deducting 30 minutes for lunch, if they tell you to take 60 thats what will be deducted from your pay.
An for instance is you already took your lunch and you are done and its too early for a pickup or swap to happen, they can tell you to take another 30 minute break and deduct that from your pay and then send you for that pickup or swap.

Same rules apply, city drivers get 30 minutes but the company can make you take another 30 minute lunch if its advantageous for the company to do so.
That means instead of deducting 30 minutes for lunch, if they tell you to take 60 thats what will be deducted from your pay.
An for instance is you already took your lunch and you are done and its too early for a pickup or swap to happen, they can tell you to take another 30 minute break and deduct that from your pay and then send you for that pickup or swap.

They could, But it would not be adventageous to do this unless it is slow.

They could, But it would not be adventageous to do this unless it is slow.

The company has the advantage when your load is not ready for 45 minutes and they tell you to take a 60 minute lunch. It is all built in to avoid paying you to work on the dock. So when you arrive they will tell you your taking a 30 minute or 60 minute lunch.

The company has the advantage when your load is not ready for 45 minutes and they tell you to take a 60 minute lunch. It is all built in to avoid paying you to work on the dock. So when you arrive they will tell you your taking a 30 minute or 60 minute lunch.

It is to your disadvantage to eat a meal. To sit and relax for an hour. To go take a dump:horse: and read the local rag or a book? :duh:

I meant in the city actually, but in referrance to the road, I see your point, so where is your compulsory eating place? And it does not include vending machines.

And will the company allow you to go with your bobtail?

They'll be getting vending machines real quick

Well this is where the interpretation of ambiguity rings clear, a vending machine is not part of my daily vitamins and iron and is one of the most important meals of the day.

So M&M'S and frozen Hamburgers and a microwave will not serve me justice in my daily diet.

But A fresh cup o joe at my local double D's will.

Read Article 30 again Wheels,

Lunch is either a thirty minute or 1 hour continuios, not two "thirtys" at different times

It says in a 10 hour period, does that mean if I work over 10 they could make me take another meal break?

If they want to I guess so, but it would have to be at the 13th hour, being that the policy would start over at a fresh ten. That is something for article 41.

It says in a 10 hour period, does that mean if I work over 10 they could make me take another meal break?

In the state of NH, The laws for meal periods used to be, I am not sure now, but was for every 8 hours,1, 1\2 hr. lunch or 2 ,15 minute breaks, anything over 8 hr's was 1, 1 hour lunch, or 1,1\2 hr. lunch, and 2 ,15 minute breaks.

So in this case it would I think iether pertain to the laws in the state you take your lunch or your domicile state.

Here is one for you guys if you on the road for 3 hours you deceid to go on lunch where do you punch in an out No time clock Unlike ups the have diads in there truck to do this we dont