ODFL | 30 minute off-duty overturn'd by court's Friday.

Heck, all the years I pulled a rack, I was always legal and never violated HOS rules. My log book said so.
FMCSA had already approved an exemption from 30 min break to livestock haulers(who are well-known for their adherance to HOS rules)for the summer months.

Figured the guy who had to feed, water, and harness the power equipment, would know how long since last insurance raise. lol

I hope you young fellas enjoy running on those PAVED roads.Back in the day they were dirt or gravel at best.No forklifts everything was moved with Johnson Bars.But we never had to contend with all the paperwork or buttons or rules you have now.Just load the wagon...real simple.

I really wish I could tell if you're joking. If you're not then you must be mental. Do you not understand that you don't get paid for your 30 minute break? You're being required to remain at work WITHOUT pay! If you guys are happy with slave labor then you're part of the problem. We haven't even had our yard pay raised in over 8 years!

The 30 minute break in now required by law. What do u not understand about that? And i have never worked for any company that pays it's employee's for a 30 lunch break!

I'm looking inside my blu today and now I'm a "short haul exception", no 30 min. But I'm being told if I work over 12 hours I still need to take a break before my 8th hour. So before my 8th hour I need to ask if I'm working over 12 today. Ahhhhh nevermind ill just keep taking it before 8.

Yep!!came back yesterday&had it post'd.I believe I will just take my 30 minutes has I've been doing.This will bite someone.lol
I'm looking inside my blu today and now I'm a "short haul exception", no 30 min. But I'm being told if I work over 12 hours I still need to take a break before my 8th hour. So before my 8th hour I need to ask if I'm working over 12 today. Ahhhhh nevermind ill just keep taking it before 8.

Same here, the next few hours after 8 can usually get pretty intense with pickups depending what time you start at.

I go off duty. Then I can do what I choose. Eat at a restaurant, go for a walk, go Christmas shopping. I also don't answer my phone. I'm off duty, that's my time.