FedEx Freight | 346 positions affected. Post the details from your barn here.

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
We are cutting 15 runs.
Extra board is at 9,and will be built up to 14
3 city positionss will open. Displaced road drivers can bid into the city,at the bottom.

3 drivers will be laid off if they can't find a place to transfer. They can opt for a 180 day layoff,or take some punkass severance package.
Why add 5 positions to our extra board? Imo,they know you will quit. They don't have to pay a severance pkg,or med ins if you quit .

Bad news around. Hope y'all stay in the seat.

On a somewhat bright note,they said we are on schedule for a cost of living raise.

A road driver asked this question,to which,the HR goon had no reply

"Fedex has always opposed unions,yet you are taking freight from non-union drivers,and putting it on the railroad,which is union"

Uncomfortable looks all about.

STL is losing 23 road positions!! And I'm one of them! I might have a chance to transfer to Louisville ky.. Any thoughts are appreciated...

STL is losing 23 road positions!! And I'm one of them! I might have a chance to transfer to Louisville ky.. Any thoughts are appreciated...

Yea, keep transferring. It gives corporate a good laugh every 2 years. I should know, I've been keeping them amused for nearly a decade.

As soon as they raise pricing on the priority freight the shipper will switch over to Econ, and this will be continuing ordill. There are Shirley plenty of trucking company's in your home town. It all depends on you situation. Good luck!

POR lost 2 EMORS I person can follow freight to Medford, two other drivers are gone.............bad day in Portland.........................

POR lost 2 EMORS I person can follow freight to Medford, two other drivers are gone.............bad day in Portland.........................

I'm not trying to make light of a bad situation, yet isn't every day in portland a bad day? I've been there...and hauled ass out of town as fast as a Viking truck would go....

ST

A road driver asked this question,to which,the HR goon had no reply

"Fedex has always opposed unions,yet you are taking freight from non-union drivers,and putting it on the railroad,which is union"

Uncomfortable looks all about.

This will be ugly! Let the union talk commence.....

LOS is closing and drivers can follow the freight to GAR, SLG, SFV or WHT. They are spreading the freight to those four terminals with most of the freight going to WHT and GAR. SFV and SLG will get a small amount.

I feel bad for you guys. Hope it works out for the best for all affected. Just makes me wonder how long before we have one of these at con-way. Luckily i dont plan to make this a career. I saw the writing on the wall the day i started that this isnt a job to bank on.

I'm not out of LOS..but I know alot of great guys that are out of there and they are now starting the process of looking at the terminals they can go to, to see where they land on the board and what kind of runs they will possibly be getting.

KCY will lose 13 road positions, no announcement yet on runs lost or gained but they did say 2 spots would be lost due to use of the rail from NHS to DEN.

roog

Heard IND lost 21 runs but have not heard which ones. Supposedly they are allowing vol layoff for 21 associates if they have that many takers.