Yellow | $35,000 profit for term. 230 in August

Skinnytrucker

TB Regular
Credits
T.M. Graced us with his presence last week and told us "to keep up the good work". $35,000 in profit is not all that bad for a 3-door terminal in God's country. .85 operating ratio. Anyone else have numbers for there barn?

Just like the weekly unemployment numbers are always revised upward, that $35,000 will be revised to a negative $35,000. The err being a slip of the yrc magic pencil!
That or all the yes voters punched out at 8 hours and continued to work!

T.M. Graced us with his presence last week and told us "to keep up the good work". $35,000 in profit is not all that bad for a 3-door terminal in God's country. .85 operating ratio. Anyone else have numbers for there barn?
Hidden in his conversation was that fact that your terminal also received a one time tax credit of $100,000.00 which helped the bottom line.:6788:

Well turbo, between his mothers basement and under the desk of his superiors at work, he has been kinda quiet, which has been nice.

Longblade must be Drunk. running at an 85 means 15% profit on the dollar. (see why nobody reads the things people post here anymore) I just come here to see if R 14, Jeff or Kennisaw kid, have anything to say.

Hey, mr. lover, where have you been, out driving all those new tractors they bought?:biglaugh:
No he is just looking at the imaginary pictures of the 'new tractors', right next to the u.f.o. picture from his back yard, and him between bigfoot and a yetti at a YRC stock purchase party !!!!

Longblade must be Drunk. running at an 85 means 15% profit on the dollar. (see why nobody reads the things people post here anymore) I just come here to see if R 14, Jeff or Kennisaw kid, have anything to say.
Seems to me Longblade actually works for YRC. Most of the negative posters on the YRC Forum, don't even work for YRC anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me Longblade actually works for YRC. Most of the negative posters on the YRC Forum, don't even work for YRC anymore.
You're spot on. But, I talk with the exact negativity that I did while I was working there. I call a spade a spade. And just because some of us are gone.....we still have a memory that retains facts.

You're spot on. But, I talk with the exact negativity that I did while I was working there. I call a spade a spade. And just because some of us are gone.....we still have a memory that retains facts.
New information and facts are the posts I will read.