Yellow | $35,000 profit for term. 230 in August

New information and facts are the posts I will read.
Sorry, you're going to have to read them ALL to find out if there is any new info. in them. Or better yet.....put me on your ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:
my mistake i was kind of out of it yesterday and my mind was wandering.you are right 15c on a $ profit ...... naaaa cant be because if we show any profit we will be in snap back mode for pay and vacations so we all know that cant be right.

ps .
the reason for being out of it was because i spent a extra time at the charlotte term.speaking with Ms Sandy Pope.
She was well spoken sharp as a tack and up on all topics that includes yrc and MOU'S.

you better check again . there was a beginning date to start this bs MOU. but my understanding is there is no defined end. when this contract is up we start bargaining from the rate we are at now. not at our full rate b4 the MOU.
Im pretty sure that there is 1 snap back and it is if they show a profit. thats why you will never see 1 b4 the next contract .

The only snap back is if new owners buy the company not for a profit, from the beginning they talked about in order to make a profit the reductions where needed.