4-wheeler vs Semi in Indianapolis

Airbrakes

Super trucker
Credits
Driver loses control of car, crashes into semi

Here's where the irony kicks in:

The truck driver was lost. Moments before this accident, he pulled into the AMC (Air Mail Center) and asked me for directions to his reciever, which was on Airport Rd. I told him to take the back roads getting there, because that would have been faster than jumping on the freeway. He still went on the freeway. I was on High School Road headed to Quantem and saw this accident happen. Last night was that drivers unlucky night. First getting lost, then having a 4-wheeler smack into him. Oh, and the truck had to be towed. The 4-wheeler actually went under the trailer and took out one of his drive axles.

It was really nice of you Airbrakes to attempt to help that driver.
However even though he didn't focus on your directions,according to the report the crash was not his fault.

It was really nice of you Airbrakes to attempt to help that driver.
However even though he didn't focus on your directions,according to the report the crash was not his fault.

No, the crash wasn't his fault. I saw the crash happen and knew the 4-wheeler lost control. There's nothing that driver could have done to avoid it, minus taking the directions I gave him.

*EDIT*

And yeah, I'm always willing to give directions to a driver that is lost. Indianapolis is a hard city to get around if you don't know your way. I didn't know squat about this city before I started driving for the USPS.

Last edited by a moderator: