XPO | 43 Years ...

:Banned: I guess it really wouldn't matter if they made 10 million a year ... as long as I (we) are not going backwards ( pay vs inflation ) The more I think about it the more pst offer I get ... It's all a bunch of crap .. same rodeo different clowns ...

life is good a con-way

just think we could be union and be look'n at what they could do for us cut wages and bennies.......they just need to get real KOOL-ADE the sparklin grape juice s*****

flstc2000 said:
Life is good ... for the executive management team !! Don't you wish you got a raise every year to equal their's ?

I think we would need to equal things up a bit to qualify. Like Resume, Education level, Job level (years of managerial experience)

I highly doubt the Cat wants to give the mice his cheese. It's the benefits of higher education and entrepreneurial minds.

.....I took the fork on the left and it dead ended.

I believe that upper management deserves to be compensated acordingly, but wow, not to that extent. we are the backbone here. not slave labor. there is entirely too much fat at the management level.if the fat could be sliced out, we as owners would be even more profitable. But who am IIIIIIIII.

scroodigan said:
:Banned: I guess it really wouldn't matter if they made 10 million a year ... as long as I (we) are not going backwards ( pay vs inflation ) The more I think about it the more pst offer I get ... It's all a bunch of crap .. same rodeo different clowns ...

You said that soooo well.

My thoughts exactly. Bring in the Clowns!:jerkit:

Dockworker said:
I think we would need to equal things up a bit to qualify. Like Resume, Education level, Job level (years of managerial experience)

I highly doubt the Cat wants to give the mice his cheese. It's the benefits of higher education and entrepreneurial minds.

.....I took the fork on the left and it dead ended.

A lot of us took the Fork on the Left and ended up at a Forkleft.. err Forklift :TR10driving03:

A result of great edumacation and decision making.

If we were at the top we too would be laughing at us pawns whining and not yet having a clue what CEO's truly deal with.
The bonus they get? Holy cow! I want a piece of that pie but I'm not worthy. I didn't have the drive to pursue the American dream.....Edumacation!!

merlin5833 said:
I believe that upper management deserves to be compensated acordingly, but wow, not to that extent. we are the backbone here. not slave labor. there is entirely too much fat at the management level.if the fat could be sliced out, we as owners would be even more profitable. But who am IIIIIIIII.
If we cut 6 board members,That would save c.f. 40 to 44 million a year.That not even counting the golden parachutes that they get.

"They" would just sponser another race or something ... it'll probably end up in jack's checkbook anyway ... hey !! speaking of ICP and dividends from the 40 some odd million gfy just saved us ... I was thinking ... (probably shouldn't do that ... not qualified and was told by a scm once I wasen't payed to think and undereducated for the task anyway..) Does anyone know why we have an ICP anyway ???

If our gracious and quite wealthy major direct shareholders and our institutional investers got one whopper of a return on the year we made more money than the oil companies ... like paying out... let's keep it simple a... $1.00 per share the price of our little stock would go right through the roof and no one would be able to buy it up at all ...Did you see that cn- stock today??? WOW that is a good one right ???
Now the following year ...a few bad business decision ... softer market .. higher cost for fuel and wages etc... cn- ain't so profitable and those estatic shareholders of last year are bailing out of this spiraling diving stock asap ... now what happens to the price of our stock ??? down the pooper right ??

Now all those (they) people are concerened about their big chunk of stocks in the kitty ... This is a real hard thing to control ... one year I'm rich .. the next I feel like a Line Haul driver on a 576 mile run with a case of the hershey squirts ... ( Maybe a little too graphic... but you get the picture)

If we only had a relief valve ... No... not there silly ... on the fluctuating profitability of our stock dividends ... yuch!!

For example .. Instead of paying out the whole dollar to our shareholders .. let's pay out a percentage of that... and reward ourselves a little in the meanwhile ... That way our shareholders become familar with a consistant dividend every year...and the value of our stock stays relatively stable ... and then we can dangle a carrot infront the worker bees and ME ... Mr. BIG WIG can relax a little on the immodium !!! (I so funny sometimes) No sleep and a couple barley pops what can I say ...:wavey:

SOOO if you want to get an idea of what your ICP check is going to look like ... take a look at how much is the expected /estimated dividend payout this quarter or year ...

Just a guess but who knows maybe I'm right .. haha haha haha

"They" would just sponser another race or something ... it'll probably end up in jack's checkbook anyway ... hey !! speaking of ICP and dividends from the 40 some odd million gfy just saved us ... I was thinking ... (probably shouldn't do that ... not qualified and undereducated for the task ..) Does anyone know why we have an ICP anyway ???

If our gracious and quite wealthy major direct shareholders and our institutional investers got one wopper of a return on the year we made more money than the oil companies ... like paying out... let's keep it simple a... $1.00 per share the price of our little stock would go right through the roof and no one would be able to buy it up at all ...Did you see that cn- stock today??? WOW that is a good one right ???
Now the following year ...a few bad business decision ... softer market .. higher cost for fuel and wages etc... cn- ain't so profitable and those estatic shareholders of last year are bailing out of this spiraling diving stock asap ... now what happens to the price of our stock ??? down the pooper right ??

Now all those (they) people are concerened about their big chunk of stocks in the kitty ... This is a real hard thing to control ... one year I'm rich .. the next I feel like a Line Haul driver on a 576 mile run with a case of the hershey squirts ... ( Maybe a little too graphic but you get the picture)

If we only had a relief valve ... no not there silly ... on the fluctuating profitability of our stock dividends ...

For example .. Instead of paying out the whole dollar to our shareholders .. let's pay out a percentage of that and reward ourselves a little in the meanwhile ... That way our shareholders become familar with a consistant dividend every year and the value of our stock stays relatively stable ...

SOOO if you want to get an idea of what your ICP check is going to look like ... take a look at how much is the expected /estimated dividend payout this quarter or year ...

Just a guess but who knows maybe I'm right .. haha haha haha

scroodigan gets my vote for millers replacement...........with or without the "road pops".well said for an "unedmaucated" truck driver.

I heard on the radio the other day that the average ceo in america makes like 11 million a year. What in the world would you do with that kind of cabbage? Besides the obvious--whatever you wanted to.!!!!!!!!!!

with these guy's and gal ... it's way past the money ... it's the power trip ... If only I could be king for a day ... Burger King .. that is .. would you like fries with that ...

Scroodigan, redo your math, 42 years, 8 months, 3 days, just for the record. Now let us figure in all the extras, and see what we come up with.

gotta correct that dividend thing ... it's been .10 per share for about 16 years or so with just a minor fluctuation when we spun off all our debt ( sorry i meant when cf spun us off ... at least that was the story then) 12/96 the quarter we spun off all our debt the dividend payed out a meager 3.78 in round numbers ... how come ??? A thought I had was to reward some institutional investors for their changing financial support to cnf and possibly away from cfwy ...just a thought ... speaking of spinning things...

I guess the whole thing that got me was when I figuared out that something was going wrong with this company ...2001-2002 finances and business ethics .. I really don't care what goes on nor do I really have the time or energy to play corporate gymnastics... All I want is what was offered to me when I hired in ... db pension properly funded to meet the intended payout for about 30 years service ...no tricks no spinning this to make all the lemmings follow Joe con-way right into poverty stricken retired folks home ... some how ...some way I believe way back in 1983 this was thought out by a bunch of people way smarter than me ... Their good .. real good at what needs to be done to insure the success of who ???
not me ..