XPO | 43 Years ...

Study harder and you can get a higher paying job that allows you to sit behind a desk with less stress.

But, what has happened in the past 2 decades has seen upper management salaries and perks increase at a much higher rate then the average workers has. Has that older CEO went back to school, or have their lawyers found a way to circumvent and play the system to their advantage ?
As someone who is close to the end of my time in the work force, getting further education for me is not possible in respect to time.
I choose not to educate myself as a young man and now pay the price of lower wages and living in an unstable economy.
My best advice for those who can take the time to think about improving their life is to take that chance now, doing it later won't happen.
Take that chance while you can, it may be the best thing you ever did for yourself and for your family.

Study harder and you can get a higher paying job that allows you to sit behind a desk with less stress.

Your response comes off as condescending. Most have learned that prior behavior is a good indication of how someone behaves in the future.

And how one behaves goes directly to character.

But, what has happened in the past 2 decades has seen upper management salaries and perks increase at a much higher rate then the average workers has. Has that older CEO went back to school, or have their lawyers found a way to circumvent and play the system to their advantage ?
As someone who is close to the end of my time in the work force, getting further education for me is not possible in respect to time.
I choose not to educate myself as a young man and now pay the price of lower wages and living in an unstable economy.
My best advice for those who can take the time to think about improving their life is to take that chance now, doing it later won't happen.
Take that chance while you can, it may be the best thing you ever did for yourself and for your family.
The education reimbursement program was cut again in the latest round of Conway caring. Education does not always lead to a better paying job, granted it helps,nor does it guarantee happiness in that job. Education never hurts if you are truly interested in the subject.

Your response comes off as condescending. Most have learned that prior behavior is a good indication of how someone behaves in the future.

And how one behaves goes directly to character.

Well, he does have a nice desk job now with less stress and alot of free time apparently..Amazing how someone who was so glad to get away somehow finds his way back to it through these boards...why would you want to revisit this terrible chapter in your life..??

Why all of the nostalgia today? Looking at the 3 year'old posts is like looking at some of your old homework from high school LOL....whatever happened to gfy?