ABF | 4th Qtr O.R. ?

Credits
Maybe I missed it. I got my by-lines today. It mentioned ABC performance, but didn"t tell what our 4th QTR O.R was. Now in the past I would open it up to see a scowling Roy lamenting our high cost structure and throwing our high O.R out there. Now I see a smiling Roy and a small mention of our continued "solid profitability " at ABF. My internet investigative skills are waning as I get older. Any one point me in the right direction to find this information ?

Maybe I missed it. I got my by-lines today. It mentioned ABC performance, but didn"t tell what our 4th QTR O.R was. Now in the past I would open it up to see a scowling Roy lamenting our high cost structure and throwing our high O.R out there. Now I see a smiling Roy and a small mention of our continued "solid profitability " at ABF. My internet investigative skills are waning as I get older. Any one point me in the right direction to find this information ?
Are you an investor? If not, I would just monitor your paychecks being cleared and not worry about it. Not your job to worry. Right?

And yet another stellar response by our resident ballwasher.
Check out this link for the data we have for now.
Notice he only responds when its in the companys best intrest, contract, drivers getting fired with the pda ect. Maybe he can show us more pictures from inside the fort, then in the next breath tell us what a super trucker he is.... my guess hes a billing clerk....

It was a 97.7 OR for 4th Qt it is on the Team Report on ABFATWORK. Just enough to keep you from getting that bonus.

Notice he only responds when its in the companys best intrest, contract, drivers getting fired with the pda ect. Maybe he can show us more pictures from inside the fort, then in the next breath tell us what a super trucker he is.... my guess hes a billing clerk....
It is hard to believe he could be a rank and file member the way he sees things in the company slant all the time. He could also be wet behind the ears green as can be new hire.

It is hard to believe he could be a rank and file member the way he sees things in the company slant all the time. He could also be wet behind the ears green as can be new hire.
Ha can't be that new he claims he worked for Conway....

Are you an investor? If not, I would just monitor your paychecks being cleared and not worry about it. Not your job to worry. Right?

The operating ratio is very important since the contract has language concerning bonus checks. I will go out on a limb & predict that there will some bonus checks in the future. However don't plan your budget for the bonus checks to make house payments or finance your children's college expenses.
No there is no need to "Worry" but the operating ratio should be a concern for every employee even if you don't own stock in the company.

The operating ratio is very important since the contract has language concerning bonus checks. I will go out on a limb & predict that there will some bonus checks in the future. However don't plan your budget for the bonus checks to make house payments or finance your children's college expenses.
No there is no need to "Worry" but the operating ratio should be a concern for every employee even if you don't own stock in the company.

With 18 quarters left in the giveback, I cannot say for sure that we will never see a bonus. Hell, by my calculations before we voted on this contract with the information that was provided by ABF, we should be operating at 96% just with the (human sacrifice) givebacks alone.We will never see a bonus for a qualifying O/R as long as they keep giving top mgmt. people 36% raises.

There are so many too many ways for them to spend the money to make damn sure they don't give it to us. New equipment is one good place to invest money that helps the company and they get to keep it. Real estate acquisitions and upgrades is another. Both can eat up plenty of cash, both boost company value and neither gives it away, which is what they would be doing if they gave it to us. Won't happen. And if those two money pits don't do the job they can always resort to giving it to themselves in one way or another to avoid giving it to us.

No, I do not invest in ABF stock. However, as an employee I am interested in the performance of the company. Perhaps, had you done some research yourself, you might not have coward to the company and voted no. You must feel brilliant, knowing the execs are rewarding themselves while we sacrifice pay and vacation. Your outlook, and attitude, are a shining example of what's wrong with today's union.

Operating ratios can be manipulated by revenue fluxes downward, like stock issues and raises and bonuses.. HMM Judy, Roy?

With 18 quarters left in the giveback, I cannot say for sure that we will never see a bonus. Hell, by my calculations before we voted on this contract with the information that was provided by ABF, we should be operating at 96% just with the (human sacrifice) givebacks alone.We will never see a bonus for a qualifying O/R as long as they keep giving top mgmt. people 36% raises.

and as I debated with this giveback, one of my lectures to co workers was why 5 years ? lock yourself into a 5 yr contract and the economy or company starts to shoot upward, your stuck with a suck ass contract with less pay, less vacation etc. did you see where the company is doing a GRI i think of over 5 percent ? well it is what it is. hopefully next contract time we will have less people that have that troll rollin mindset.

they were making money when preaching about losing during the selling of this contract to us,, we now know it was a flat out lie!!! take that to your yes voting co workers..

they were making money when preaching about losing during the selling of this contract to us,, we now know it was a flat out lie!!! take that to your yes voting co workers..
I hope they don't have amnesia in 4 1/2 years....

Want to know how we will vote in 5 years? Go to your monthly freight meetings about 14 months in advance of the contract vote. Large numbers show up all bent out of shape about the way things are going, you got a chance for change, anything less, expect less. von

The rank and file will never see a profit sharing check, If it is close they will just **** enough money away to guarantee they don't have to pay profit sharing to anyone that isn't management,or a stockholder!!! They are not going to share... It isn't that hard to do all they have to do is buy another forklift, or what about this, maybe fix one of the many older trucks with 800,000 miles on it... People wake up, They are not going to share in any of the profits... Profits will go to people they feel deserve it...AND THE RANK AND FILE IS NOT ON THAT LIST!!!

I'll wager 2500 safety bonus points that there will be no bonus paid out this year.