Central Transport | 53 foot long boxes

It sure would be nice if they bought new pup trailers and dollies. Our pup trailers are a disgrace going down the road. Our image on the highway is pitiful, it's no wonder why we get pulled behind the scales. Why didn't the company make up stickers to cover up the PJAX, Milan, Chris, Quest logos etc. We look like Sanford & Son trucking going down the road. I'd like to spray paint "tool shed" on the sides of these pups before I go through the scales. They could take the old pups to the scrap yard and use that money to help pay for new ones.

It sure would be nice if they bought new pup trailers and dollies. Our pup trailers are a disgrace going down the road. Our image on the highway is pitiful, it's no wonder why we get pulled behind the scales. Why didn't the company make up stickers to cover up the PJAX, Milan, Chris, Quest logos etc. We look like Sanford & Son trucking going down the road. I'd like to spray paint "tool shed" on the sides of these pups before I go through the scales. They could take the old pups to the scrap yard and use that money to help pay for new ones.

The money you would get from the scrap yard for those old pups, would maybe get you a pizza party at the terminal. (if they give pizza parties).