TForce | 7 more zone terminals

good luck to you to. keep us posted on how it works out for you. ive been posting in the zone terminals threads about new popping up. ND appears to be having some installed.

I've been off since last October,...So I am happy to be going to work,...I believe that the zone I am going to be in will be a good one,.........

Whatever happens is better than the situation I have been in,..

I've been off since last October,...So I am happy to be going to work,...I believe that the zone I am going to be in will be a good one,.........

Whatever happens is better than the situation I have been in,..

If you are starting a new zone, it will build quick.

our safety captain at cgo is training a bunch of non-union guys this week and this past week. so he might be training either the zone drivers or perhaps the independent contractors that keep taking our frieght.
i hear the union stewards that we have told him to keep training non-union workers to "work as directed" .

Training is done!!! Today is our first day at our new zone yard. Cards are signed!!! It's time for big brown to rock the ltl market. It's going to be fun taking everyone elses freight.

Training is done!!! Today is our first day at our new zone yard. Cards are signed!!! It's time for big brown to rock the ltl market. It's going to be fun taking everyone elses freight.

Thanks ABF, I guess we got an answer to two very important questions, Union representation and getting more freight that keeps us all going. Best of luck. :smilie_132:

In Wisconsin La Crosse, Eau Claire, Rhinelander and Rice Lake
In Michigan Sault Ste Marie, Iron Mountain and Escanaba
In Minnesota Albert Lea, Brainerd, Duluth, Virginia, Winsted and Willmar
In North Dakota Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks and Minot
In Montana Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Kalispell and Missoula
In Iowa Waterloo and Burlington
In Illinois Macomb, Mount Vernon, Paxton, Peoria, Peru and Quincy
Texas has a bunch that opened or are opening as well.

This list may contain inaccuracies as some of these "locations" may have already existed and/or were serviced with contractors.

Whether or not they are union off the bat doesn't matter at all as they all eventually will be. What's at issue is that they are not allowing transfers to these new locations. They should have made that work available especially considering that many are on layoff.

dont forget to Marquette to MI MQT

In Wisconsin La Crosse, Eau Claire, Rhinelander and Rice Lake
In Michigan Sault Ste Marie, Iron Mountain and Escanaba
In Minnesota Albert Lea, Brainerd, Duluth, Virginia, Winsted and Willmar
In North Dakota Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks and Minot
In Montana Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Kalispell and Missoula
In Iowa Waterloo and Burlington
In Illinois Macomb, Mount Vernon, Paxton, Peoria, Peru and Quincy
Texas has a bunch that opened or are opening as well.

This list may contain inaccuracies as some of these "locations" may have already existed and/or were serviced with contractors.

Whether or not they are union off the bat doesn't matter at all as they all eventually will be. What's at issue is that they are not allowing transfers to these new locations. They should have made that work available especially considering that many are on layoff.