Yellow | 710 says no !!!!

oh ya and i am a REAL mester too.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares what you all think. i am paying my bills and still have that big house and shiney new car that are paid off.

this was all brought to you by YRC my employer and my union which secured a fair pay for a fair days work.

bring on that 309 freight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know a lot of measters on layoff that could use the work.

bring the freight ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How long do you think it will last? I want to say good luck to the rest of the Brothers/Sisters, because here are future your future Me'sters that all has to deal with. Glad I can move on to the dispatch window. All x Yellow drivers will get good runs from me. All x- Roadway well I think you know what the answer is on that... I will treat you like the nonunion employers like you really are. See all of you at UPS soon.

That against the rules, you can't post a link to another forum. The powers that be will awaken and will be coming soon. Good luck and may the force be with you. :hide:

those types dont bother me. its those types and thier mentality that have helped put us here to start with. they hang out on the safty councils and listen to every word that mgn tells them when they "drop" by. And they dont even realize they are being used to try to break the unity. thanks forvette

Tastytart,
Don't pay any attention to the TB members that will never understand the commitment and strength it takes for a group to stand together, against all odds for what they believe is just and fair, a real Teamster. I say BRAVO BRAVO.
YRC may try to run around Chicago, but only if they think they're the company they used to be and we all know they're not. Don't have the terminals, man power or money to get it done. Again good job.

I know all about the solidarity and commitment talk. I walked in two strikes won em both. My only question is how you gonna win without the union covering your back? You're acting against the advice of your local pres..you're on your own..like I said 'good luck on that' Reminds me of an situation awhile ago when Roadway wanted to put a break bulk and a seven day operation in our local. It would have been an ideal location to service New England +...CF and Yellow were in the local at the time. Local pres told us at a Sun meeting he will never allow a member in his local to work Sat or Sun for straight time. So they built it it Tannersville about 3 hrs away. Yellow and CF followed. It worked there just as well..only difference? Different teamsters doin it

Just the messenger on this..don't shoot at me. According to a fax Jeff posted on Oct 2 from Pat F. the pension deferral or cessation from July '09 to Dec 2010 is no longer a factor for consideration because the pension trustees have already acted on this issue, the 10% was already agreed on so the only true consideration is the 5% wage reduction not to be effective till Oct 18. Did any one read the fax or what? The vote can't be about the 5% or did I really miss something

I don't think the pension trustees can do it. The vote is/was on the hourly contribution to the pension fund that the contract calls for. Since the vote was to make the hourly contribution (zero) and they turned it down, I don't believe the IBT or the "funds" can act on it without legal action.

closeing

so tell me yrc drivers i've heard rumors and all kind of talk are you guys going out or what? i hate to see yall lose ur jobs but the rumor mill keeps telling us this,, any input??:Off-Topic::Off-Topic::smilie_132:

so tell me yrc drivers i've heard rumors and all kind of talk are you guys going out or what? i hate to see yall lose ur jobs but the rumor mill keeps telling us this,, any input??:Off-Topic::Off-Topic::smilie_132:

Thats old news, that is when we were having trouble with our finances, now it all changed we are now up ***** creek, and the drama continues. You can just make up something by the day now and it may be true and it may not be. We probably already passed most of these stages of demise, but one day it quite possibly could HAPPEN.:shift:

That against the rules, you can't post a link to another forum. The powers that be will awaken and will be coming soon. Good luck and may the force be with you. :hide:

The Taliban On Line site is an attack site led by a killer frog. Makes ya fall asleep anyhow

Thanks guys we need the work here at 312

New work rules at 312. Rule #1 Before each trip, you must pay a visit with Dr. Jellyfinger before using any company equipment. Why? Because you voted YES! You gave YRC full permission to do whatever they want to you and all.

New work rules at 312. Rule #1 Before each trip, you must pay a visit with Dr. Jellyfinger before using any company equipment. Why? Because you voted YES! You gave YRC full permission to do whatever they want to you and all.
Spaghetti O'S
Whats going on out there in 309 land?

Wow

i am glad they voted no. now they can shift the work our way

Brothers like this jerk is exactly whats wrong with our union, NO SOLIDARITY. I am in a terminal that will most likely benifit from a coo and I do not share his thoughts. I am proud of our brothers at 710 and wish them luck!:ranting2:::shit::

Brothers like this jerk is exactly whats wrong with our union, NO SOLIDARITY. I am in a terminal that will most likely benifit from a coo and I do not share his thoughts. I am proud of our brothers at 710 and wish them luck!:ranting2:::shit::

Thats because he is a original Roadway driver. A lot of them didn't know they were union til after the merger.

rumor mill is cranking out the following rumor around chicago land..
Jonathan Smidt is going to visit 309 to give town meetings. It is only a rumor and I havent been able to confirm... Maybe hes going to tell us what they want us to believe...

lets see the company lost 309 milliion last quarter sleepers are running at a stand still 15 sleeper wheel teams cut from the bid frieght is and will continue to bypass chicago until the cuts are put into effect, on thursday one team got out yes thats one team out of 309, you can say great job 710 but all the local barns who did take the cuts will be getting our frieght its plain and simple. yes yellow screwed the pooch on this one big time and for all you roadway haters its a bill zollars run board of directors meaning yrc is doing to yellow frieght what its been doing to other companys for years quit your crying if you didnt stand up for preston when it counted then what right do you have to complain , you yellow people really stood up for them didnt you.

zollars went on a buying spree and no matter what company yellow bought they would still be in the same situation if not worse,

roadway without yellow 100 percent and very few layoffs

as for the yellow guy going to work at ups if i were you i would worry about doing a good job at ups and not so concerned about screwing former roadway drivers over because at ups the might actually expect you to work for your wages. rant over