Yellow | A blast from the past The 1986 Teamsters Convention .

Was that the one where they carried Fat Jackie Presser in on a Roman type pedestal? Boy, those were the days.

Could that have something to do with the sad state of the Central States Pension Fund? I joined Teamsters Local 299 in 1974. I remember Jackie Presser and how it was.

Could that have something to do with the sad state of the Central States Pension Fund? I joined Teamsters Local 299 in 1974. I remember Jackie Presser and how it was.

I always thought the fund did pretty good when everyone treated it like a Piggy Bank......then they called in the profesionals and its been downhill since.

yea, you see all them on there bobby h.,larry b. funny. also old bill b.
from jackson,he is like the energizer bunny. so is larry from 337. joe v. 214 he is still there too.

A great photo from the convention ! Thanks Freightmaster1 for finding it !!!

jackiepresser1986.jpg

Wonder where they got the guys that could fit in them Costumes? Don't see many drivers with arms like that since power steering.

Come on Wolf, didn't you keep your ticket stub from that show at Harrah's as a souvenir?? You know, the one the dancers autographed. :hysterical:
Trip why would you out me on the Web like that. We know I got it as a Gift for you. :Duel:

Trip why would you out me on the Web like that. We know I got it as a Gift for you. :Duel:

You went and got something and then were going to give it to me?? Oh no, why does "Good Buddy" come to mind from the good old CB days!! :hysterical: