Yellow | A blast from the past The 1986 Teamsters Convention .

It would be like the 1930's again. How do you think Hoffa senior was able to unionize the large trucking companies.

I do know all about that and how it started. I also know what it was like in the 1970's and 1980's. What's the saying - "As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap". :smile:

Hey Triplex, Mud says the Mafia used to be in the Teamsters Union. Do you think they were in our local?:nono :6837: :stirthepot:

I can't imagine that they were! What did they look like? I'll look at some of my old photos and see if I can find any of them!! :hysterical:

Hey Triplex, Mud says the Mafia used to be in the Teamsters Union. Do you think they were in our local?:nono :6837: :stirthepot:
I can't imagine that they were! What did they look like? I'll look at some of my old photos and see if I can find any of them!! :hysterical:

Hey Roady, I think I found one of those old photos...

images

If the Teamsters Union were to try and organize one of the large nonunion ltl truck lines today, if their members even wanted Teamster representation, they would need to re-establish some old ties.