TForce | A blessed UPSF terminal

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
upsf4.jpg

This picture brought to you by one of our veteran members. I did not want to identify him publicly.
However, he can step up and take the credit if he chooses.

upsf4.jpg

This picture brought to you by one of our veteran members. I did not want to identify him publicly.

Thats good, I see the Cross, I was figuring there would be a bunch in a circle holding hands praying, thats what I thought when I read the thread title, but what the member posted is just as good, any reminder of Jesus Christ is a good one!!!!!

I have no clue what terminal this picture was from.
I got the picture from a member and I won't post his username because I don't want to call him out.
If he wants to he will chime in, otherwise, your gentlemen's guesses are as good as mine will ever be.

upsf4.jpg

That is wonderful. I wish the nonbelivers at my barn would come around. I wish APO would see this.

Yes thats pretty niffty how the sun is hitting the sign on that utility pole casting a shadow of a cross on the nose of the trailer.

I believe this could be a sign,for everyone to straighten up,and get with God's program.

Or it could just be something that happens on every sunny day when the sun is hitting that pole at just the right angle to cause that effect.

Yup pretty neat,Perry