Reddaway | A.C.Freight is hiring in sacramento ca.

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
Our T.M. just quit last week and went to work for A.C.Freight,its a small mom & pop outfit.So all you guys who started the decertification from the union at the old T.M.'s request;feel free to follow Danny-boy to A.C.Frt,before some new guy starts :butt kiss:dan's:butt kiss:.Its got to be tough when YOUR leader leaves you like that:hysterical:Big shout to my UNION BROTHERS! Thanks for sticking together,the decert attack only made us stronger.Now we have a union pension,and a 401k:1036316054:

Yeah... They'll go to AC and find out why the union's needed.:hysterical: That company's a joke. I'd even go as far as to say that they're worse than Conway.:biglaugh:

Our T.M. just quit last week and went to work for A.C.Freight,its a small mom & pop outfit.So all you guys who started the decertification from the union at the old T.M.'s request;feel free to follow Danny-boy to A.C.Frt,before some new guy starts :butt kiss:dan's:butt kiss:.Its got to be tough when YOUR leader leaves you like that:hysterical:Big shout to my UNION BROTHERS! Thanks for sticking together,the decert attack only made us stronger.Now we have a union pension,and a 401k:1036316054:
and their both worthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.A.C.Freightman
A.C. freight will be around long after all your fly by night companies go under. I've been here for 21 years and there aint no other place to work for. Good pay, bene's, trucks and we get treated with respect. ****, I made $41,000 last year working 14 hours a day 6 days a week.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That's funny stuff...:1036316054:

A.C.frt. wants to hire you!

last week a 15-yr reddaway driver quit, and went to a.c. frt. and thats just the begining,next week theres going to be more leaving to a.c.frt.,things must really suck at 515, for a guy to quit who gets 4-weeks vacation a year! Why cant some of those decert-retards quit who dont want a pension? Those retards still think were usf reddaway,hello were yrcw now and they will gut us like a FISH in sacramento if were not union,WAKE UP AND SMELL WHAT THE YRCW ROCK IS COOKING! Good luck jeff,you will be missed..........:1036316054:

last week a 15-yr reddaway driver quit, and went to a.c. frt. and thats just the begining,next week theres going to be more leaving to a.c.frt.,things must really suck at 515, for a guy to quit who gets 4-weeks vacation a year! Why cant some of those decert-retards quit who dont want a pension? Those retards still think were usf reddaway,hello were yrcw now and they will gut us like a FISH in sacramento if were not union,WAKE UP AND SMELL WHAT THE YRCW ROCK IS COOKING! Good luck jeff,you will be missed..........:1036316054:

Wake up and smell the coffee, your going to get gutted like a fish regardless if your union or not. Do you really think you had enough cards signed to go union? Think again, you didn't yrcw sold usf out. Ever since a long haul union company aquired a non union regional carrier, it was destined for failure.

Wake up and smell the coffee, your going to get gutted like a fish regardless if your union or not. Do you really think you had enough cards signed to go union? Think again, you didn't yrcw sold usf out. Ever since a long haul union company aquired a non union regional carrier, it was destined for failure.
I'd rather be a UNION gutted FISH, at lest i'll get to follow the work, you must DRIVE a laptop! Have you ever heard of the T-21? Thats what yrcw called the 21 closures in texas,now those workers who were teamsters got jobs at yellow and roadway barns. The nonunion workers got the unemployment line! F.Y.I. this is the usf reddaway trucking board, were TRUCK drivers talk about issues that concern them,You need to google "LAPTOP driver" and go there!:smilie_132:

I'd rather be a UNION gutted FISH, at lest i'll get to follow the work, you must DRIVE a laptop! Have you ever heard of the T-21? Thats what yrcw called the 21 closures in texas,now those workers who were teamsters got jobs at yellow and roadway barns. The nonunion workers got the unemployment line! F.Y.I. this is the usf reddaway trucking board, were TRUCK drivers talk about issues that concern them,You need to google "LAPTOP driver" and go there!:smilie_132:
Laptop, that funny, how are you sending your info a hole? Yeah right all those fine texas teamsters got jobs, all bet not...prove it. Which terminals in TX were not union and didn't jobs? This must be DZ your stupid enough to belive that crap.
What work are you going to following..the casual work line....can't wait to see that!

ya,the dugan drivers that whent to work for Holland 3yrs ago are all now layed off or still part time with no benes,or took the cross over and now dock *****es.40-50 yr old men back working the dock like they did 25 yrs ago when they first started COMIIIIIIIIN!!:smilie_132:

ya,the dugan drivers that whent to work for Holland 3yrs ago are all now layed off or still part time with no benes,or took the cross over and now dock *****es.40-50 yr old men back working the dock like they did 25 yrs ago when they first started COMIIIIIIIIN!!:smilie_132:

oh ya "slinky"part sleezy,part kinky Roger D

Then why ?

If you would rather be a gutted union fish why was it that you went to work for USF Reddaway when it was a NON UNION company? There were other companies that were Union or did they not want you.
You talk like you are so proud, but you have been a **** most all your life, you now hold a card that may or may not be worth the paper it's printed on and you talk like you've been true blue all your life, what a crock! You are a fraud !

a crock, a fraud????

If you would rather be a gutted union fish why was it that you went to work for USF Reddaway when it was a NON UNION company? There were other companies that were Union or did they not want you.
You talk like you are so proud, but you have been a **** most all your life, you now hold a card that may or may not be worth the paper it's printed on and you talk like you've been true blue all your life, what a crock! You are a fraud !
RIGHT ON WATCHER!!!!
I agree with you 100% this dude is a clown, he got unionized..about 1 and half years ago tops.. hes got nothing from those dudes.. all he did was lose his 401k match, and he is praiseing them, these are the kind of clowns, that i hope dont drink the union water, and f8ck it up for the people that dont want this stuff:funky::smilie_132: