Reddaway | A.C.Freight is hiring in sacramento ca.

RIGHT ON WATCHER!!!!
I agree with you 100% this dude is a clown, he got unionized..about 1 and half years ago tops.. hes got nothing from those dudes.. all he did was lose his 401k match, and he is praiseing them, these are the kind of clowns, that i hope dont drink the union water, and f8ck it up for the people that dont want this stuff:funky::smilie_132:
what's up usfsactown, DZ or whomever you are. your very vocal when you have numbers behind you. kinda like the bully on the play ground, when you turn your head and no one is behind you......disappear.

The laptop boys are mad!

If you would rather be a gutted union fish why was it that you went to work for USF Reddaway when it was a NON UNION company? There were other companies that were Union or did they not want you.
You talk like you are so proud, but you have been a **** most all your life, you now hold a card that may or may not be worth the paper it's printed on and you talk like you've been true blue all your life, what a crock! You are a fraud !

Come on this is uncalled for,you don't know me, you and rainman and spoogbob523 should sign cards before yrcw closes your barns not after. I was a teamster first in 1985 the company started a decert drive in 1995 the(:butt kiss:) won, all the union guys were laid off or fired. Now you know what really happens after a decert passes, thats why i'm proud to be union! LADIES, i will never back off POINT, i have too much to loose.:1036316054:

Come on this is uncalled for,you don't know me, you and rainman and spoogbob523 should sign cards before yrcw closes your barns not after. I was a teamster first in 1985 the company started a decert drive in 1995 the(:butt kiss:) won, all the union guys were laid off or fired. Now you know what really happens after a decert passes, thats why i'm proud to be union! LADIES, i will never back off POINT, i have too much to loose.:1036316054:
what is it that you could loose? a 401k match? nope already gone, wait I know you could loose out on that union BBQ, now that would hurt:beerchug:

Laptop, that funny, how are you sending your info a hole? Yeah right all those fine texas teamsters got jobs, all bet not...prove it. Which terminals in TX were not union and didn't jobs? This must be DZ your stupid enough to belive that crap.
What work are you going to following..the casual work line....can't wait to see that!

This is DZ and I know a hole lot more than you can imagine. I have no need to hide my identity. If you are going to talk krap about people at least know who or what you are talking about, it just makes you look stupid, and you have done a fine job of that in every post or reply you have made.

lets talk toes to heels, I mean nuts to butts:hysterical::hysterical:

You know from some of the stupid sh*t you say on these boards, it does not surprise one bit that you would want your nuts next to other mens butts(or vice-versa)........................

kinda weird

You know from some of the stupid sh*t you say on these boards, it does not surprise one bit that you would want your nuts next to other mens butts(or vice-versa)........................

kinda weird
I thought every union driver liked to take it from behind, you r the one that wants me stand behind you and say union yes, now bend it over:hysterical::hysterical:

braindeadman I didn't see you again today, I'm starting to think you don't like me. Say I was wondering about something, was the alcohol content in the xmt's jiz high enough to get a buzz off of :eck15:

damit rainman

[QUOTE=grumpy4 2;344572hysterical:[ he only comes on line when hes over at watcher or spoog-bobs house because they have to but all three of their brains together to type! Why are those three sooo unhappy? I could get them on at A.C. Frt.,i know the T.M., hes always looking for new(:butt kiss:):hysterical::hysterical:

Try to be positive on this site!

Wow very good spelling on your part You really have made a great recovery, toyet:chairshot:
Why are you always hating on sac? Wheres the love watcher? At least spongy makes everyone laugh,your straight up negative,you really need to work on that.Do you want a job? I can get you on at a.c.frt.,sliva frt.,or even usf frt., take your pick,i want you to be happy like the old days when you were a T.M.,that was your title right? Or was it (:butt kiss::butt kiss:) i really cant remember,i could have you mixed up with someone else.:1036316054:

braindeadman I didn't see you again today, I'm starting to think you don't like me. Say I was wondering about something, was the alcohol content in the xmt's jiz high enough to get a buzz off of :eck15:
yo dz, you will not see me on the threads every day, I have a life, apparently you do not. bye for now.

Come on DZ, thats not nice! I thought your issues were with the XATM not the XTM. Besides, when you come into work looking like you sleep in the backseat of your car everynight, you shouldnt be slinging s**t around the room. Be a prince and hit the 49er truck stop for a shower on the way in and represent for your union and most of all Reddaway!:tribehasspoken: