A Car Hauler dropped part of his cargo,under a low bridge in Holden,Mass.

Nope that wasn't me, don't run up that way, kinda funny is he could have had everything dropped down except the one over the cab and be ready to unload at his next stop. GOAL get out and look, never get out a habit of what your doing in carhaul. It will bite you for sure

Nope that wasn't me, don't run up that way, kinda funny is he could have had everything dropped down except the one over the cab and be ready to unload at his next stop. GOAL get out and look, never get out a habit of what your doing in carhaul. It will bite you for sure
If they take this from the drivers pay, do you think he may get one of those 60 mos. intrest free deals?

iBN0r7I.jpg

Wong and I found this one along 40, near Tucumcari 2 weeks ago.. is this yours??

If they take this from the drivers pay, do you think he may get one of those 60 mos. intrest free deals?
That's funny but I'm sure he will be working for free after he buys that car and never gets to drive it. That's if he still has a job. That's what these non's don't get we don't have pay out of pocket for damages we may get some time off and retrained,it has to be several before you lose your job, We just had a guy with 2 major's and got 2 weeks off not to say if he topped another one he won't be gone, Just keep your nose clean and pay attention nobody just has in their head I think I will just damage this car cause I don't like the color, it happens it part of the busniess, not so easy to fix our damages evey body have a Happy Easter

Wonder if he noticed it flying off while looking in his west coast drivers side mirror?
Or he heard a very loud KEEEERASH!!!
my thinking is he didn't even have it tied down with straps or chains, that is one of those "OH S**T " moments and that's not going to buff out. Knock on wood I have never had that happen to me. but know some that have, makes you sick to your tum-tum