R&L | A. Duie Pyle latest carrier to purchase new equipment

I get it. Ol' fixer just provided a link with the typical government verbiage that makes any average driver's head spin. I miss the days when driver applicants didn't require a Rhodes Scholarship. Out west, the simple addition of the tank endorsement requires rewriting 7 different tests amounting to 250 plus questions. From all appearances, the government intentionally makes the regulations difficult to understand, and more difficult yet to comply with. The end game is "more violations equate to more revenue" (Just saying)

The end game is "more violations equate to more revenue" (Just saying)

True. In the end though, they are for the most part trying to get potential hazards off the road. I would guess quite a few of the inspectors genuinely care about keeping the roads safe.

Log in to your gorlc.com where we registered for the give aways, there are vids on the right side of page. One is titled "New equipment", This would explain what I have noticed with how trucks are being emplimented into the system, at least @ my terminal. Don't know if this will change anyones mind on anything, but at least you can hear WIL talk about new equipment. Happy Holidays guys and gals!!!