Yellow | A Happy Ending...

well sir to tell you the truth i had now idea what a Rub-n-Tug joint was till you told me.But it sounds like you and this stroud fellow know quiet a bit about them.And i guess they got them in Texas but hell we just call em wh*^e houses,were kind of a call em like you see em state.:nutkick:

That is what they are up here a ***** house, but they put up the front massage therapy.

Last weekend, a 19 year old punk was arrested for robbing an "Adult" store. The police found bicycle tracks leaving the scene. They followed them to a nearby residence. They confronted the home owners live in relative about the robbery. He admitted that he did rob the store and the police seized all of the "toys" that he had stolen. I would hate to imagine where they may had "found" some of the toys. I hope they were cleaned before they were returned to the shelves. True story.:biglaugh:

Last weekend, a 19 year old punk was arrested for robbing an "Adult" store. The police found bicycle tracks leaving the scene. They followed them to a nearby residence. They confronted the home owners live in relative about the robbery. He admitted that he did rob the store and the police seized all of the "toys" that he had stolen. I would hate to imagine where they may had "found" some of the toys. I hope they were cleaned before they were returned to the shelves. True story.:biglaugh:

Maybe he just wanted to borrow them for "show and tell" at summer school!! :biglaugh:

You guys are getting into "WRATH OF THE COW' territory. Back away slowly...and your welcome for my concern. :biglaugh:

You guys are getting into "WRATH OF THE COW' territory. Back away slowly...and your welcome for my concern. :biglaugh:

Since you speak as one who has been "cowed" into submission, your advice is certainly welcome!! :biglaugh:

I dont know why that pretty little heffer would have her utters all knottted up,we were just having a conversation about regional differences on what you call a ***** house.

I dont know why that pretty little heffer would have her utters all knottted up,we were just having a conversation about regional differences on what you call a ***** house.
YOU ASK HER!!! Me? no way, I'm staying out of it. :hide:

Nah i pass, last time i made her mad she started talking about gathering up a bunch of her yankee friends and mozzing back down here and shooting the place up (again):Duel:

Ok its every man for himself. Now what was that story I don't need to outrun the COW, just you, something like that. :hyper:

Ok its every man for himself. Now what was that story I don't need to outrun the COW, just you, something like that. :hyper:
Same here. I don't need to be faster than the cow.....I just need to be faster than one of you guys. My problem is this...:sumo:...I'm doomed.

Buck...buck..ba buck....

Yuz guz are such chickens!

Cowfucias say; Never kowtow to a cow. You end up in dog house. :TR10driving03:

I'm ALWAYS lurking around the corner Wolf..............................................................................................................................................>