Estes | a letter sent to Jr before all the changes

It is hard being gone from your family. We should get plenty of home time in the months to come. I think we both know.. Nothing is permanent in trucking. If things continue to get worse we may be begging for a dirt job.

Very true, the one thing that never changes about this biz is that it is always changing. :popcorn:

I hope and pray things don't get worse mildew, there are a lot of guys suffering already.

No problem, these are trying times . Alot of us have good time with estes and are very concerned. Guess it depends where you work. Dont mean to come across as an a*s.

Your right these are stressful times for all in all Co.'s. I just pray that it picks up quicker than what we expect.

i deal with everything with humor even if its real dark humor. i know that i can do whatever. if i lost my job i know i could maintain in a otr truck. as long as i don't buy my own truck again i will be good. owning my own truck is /was hell. if the guys want a fair otr company i would go to Knight transport. Home | Knight Transportation. tell these laid off guys to check em out

yep I know what ya mean, I have a different experiance with the O/O deal, I loved it! but a lot of that was because of who I was leased to. They were great people that took really good care of O/O's. But they sold out to the big pumpkin co. and that was all she wrote for me. Been in LtL ever since and hope to finish my time on the road doing just what i am now.

i deal with everything with humor even if its real dark humor. i know that i can do whatever. if i lost my job i know i could maintain in a otr truck. as long as i don't buy my own truck again i will be good. owning my own truck is /was hell. if the guys want a fair otr company i would go to Knight transport. Home | Knight Transportation. tell these laid off guys to check em out

I hear ya on the o/o thing. Been down that road myself. Last year at this time a wise man came on the radio station and said, "if he bought stock in any (trucking) company, it would be Knight Transportation, J. B. Hunt, and Old Dominion." He'd leave the rest alone. ....... Thanks for the link, Knight needs to send you a referal check.:1036316054:

i was goin to go to them when some stuff went down in kc but i hung in there. so they lay me off i will go there. they [knight] have a term not to far from kc yard

Not much of a bible scholar so I was wondering if someone could help me find the scripture that says it's okay to beat on someone.Just trying to edumacate meself a little.