Yellow | A question for the powers in Overland Park

nOHWnDm.jpg

My option for all of us.

I wonder what 'plex' thinks about all of this. :confused1:

First off you people know who I am and where I'm located. Never tried to hide it. Never will. So if anyone out there has a problem with what I'm going to say well, Come see me.
I read another post on this site talking about how Mr.Mitch Lilly had a "Town Hall Meeting" complete with charts and whatnot. Serfice it to say what he was putting forward was the Company position. It's his right to do so.
We Teamsters have been under this M.O.U. for the last 8 years with 2 more years to go doing our part to keep this company operating and preserving our jobs.
Now if my info is wrong or my numbers are in any way off I know there are those out there who will come up with the correct info and I will then change my numbers.
Last I knew there were about 23000 Dues paying Union Employees at YRCW. As we all know, Those on the road make more than P&D, Yard, Dock Office etc. So for the sake of keeping it simple I'll say everyone of these Employees gave $10,000 a year back to the Company with the 15% giveback. I'm not even counting the lost vacation or the reduced pension payments. This number has to be pretty close.

So 23000 Union employees x $10,000 a year =$230,000,000 a year. Wow.
Ok now wait! It gets better,

$230,000,000 x 8 years = $1,840,000,000.

Did I do this right? $1.8 BILLION DOLLARS?

So before Mr. Lilly or anyone else comes to my Terminal with the "Town Hall Meeting" be prepared to answer this simple question,
WHERE IN THE HELL DID THE MONEY GO?
I'm not looking for some smart ass, It's in the Cayman Island account or some crap. If possible I want the truth.
If we give back that much money and YRCW still has problems then dammit there got to be some mis management OR SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON!
We have old, Worn out equiptment, Terminals at mutiple locations are too damn small, And we can't get good people to apply at the rates we are offering. Anyone else see a problem with this picture?
This is not the first time I have posted something like this. I'm still waiting on an answer from the last time. The difference now? Management is not starting to "blow their horn" about the next contract.
Both the Company and the International Union had better be ready to answer some hard questions. There are lots of People like me who have had it with the bull----!
H