XPO | Aaaahhhh...Cameras

He has a very keen sense of what's going on...we dont have them here (we do but they are covered) ...everything is just peachy...
It’s kinda of what Jacobs did with the Glassdoor site . Their going to continue to pop up with IP addresses that are different sometimes. Heck , Xpo has an entire department just for it.

And you know this how ?
I'm not going down the rat hole you want me to but i will say this, there are more companies putting cameras in their trucks every day like the article pointed out. I don't see anything to change that trend and once they are installed i doubt any company will do away with them. You're entitled to your opinion and if you have any evidence to show that I'm wrong feel free to post it!!!!!

I'm still looking for proof that the company is buying swing doors, that we're up for sale or Jacob's is going to sell when the stock hits $120 share, with a name like Sucker666 I see no reason to question anything you post:adoration:

Last edited:
I'm not going down the rat hole you want me to but i will say this, there are more companies putting cameras in their trucks every day like the article pointed out. I don't see anything to change that trend and once they are installed i doubt any company will do away with them. You're entitled to your opinion and if you have any evidence to show that I'm wrong feel free to post it!!!!!
I'm still looking for proof that the company is buying swing doors, that we're up for sale or Jacob's is going to sell when the stock hits $120 share, with a name like Sucker666 I see no reason to question anything you post:adoration:
Calm down Peachy…. I mean TG77, I mean Turn the page….My head is spinning I can’t remember anymore….

Calm down Peachy…. I mean TG77, I mean Turn the page….My head is spinning I can’t remember anymore….
So anyone new on here is considered the same person....gotcha

I thought this person with multiple names was banned?

Should be, I don’t know how you keep getting around it. Your personality is very easy to figure out….
I agree with stonks....I could care less what you or anyone else says about me, I'm not going down any rabbit holes with you either.

Proofs in this post . Social media manager ... let me guess . High point North Carolina ? Or Atlanta ? Greenwich Ct ? Don’t mind ya being just say what you are .
You guys try to be slick but you stick out like a sore thumb .

Anyone want to guess when the next one pops up ?

Last edited:
Proofs in this post . Social media manager ... let me guess . High point North Carolina ? Or Atlanta ? Greenwich Ct ? Don’t mind ya being just say what you are .
You guys try to be slick but you stick out like a sore thumb .

Anyone want to guess when the next one pops up ?
call me crazy but I think at this point I believe he is a driver.....although for being a new guy he sure is a little uptight.... I like this quote here, "Show class, have pride, and display character. " Bear Bryant. Bryant didn't know everything but he was honest.....at least that is what my grandfather said.... he met him one time in a diner in lexington, ky