ABF | ABF acquired a company. Anybody know who?

it probably means that they want to have a company like yrc logistics that use whoever is the cheapest to movethe freightl air truck etc that is what yrc logistics doesl usually yrc truckingwill pickup the frt bring it to their dock than another 3rd party will pick up ad move to air or ocean carrie

it probably means that they want to have a company like yrc logistics that use whoever is the cheapest to movethe freightl air truck etc that is what yrc logistics doesl usually yrc truckingwill pickup the frt bring it to their dock than another 3rd party will pick up ad move to air or ocean carrie

THat's exactly right. And, it's also a great way to keep lanes balanced. But it's a complete wonder why management refuses to divulge the company's identity!!! What's going on here?

I heard the deal fell through on that logistics company. That's why we haven't seen anything, I'm sure.

I heard the deal fell through on that logistics company. That's why we haven't seen anything, I'm sure.

well, my son-in-law reads financial statements, and he said that the second quarter 2009 cash flow statement shows that $4.9 million was spend on a 'business acquisition' so if you're right then we better get that $$$ back!!!