ABF | ABF Contract Vote Count Starts!

I will post alink to a abf employee facebook page who is there now watching the count... As soon as he gives me the ok..

That's right big cat,when they come out of the counting room and there done and are obsrvers verify count,we will all know,be patient.

No news is good news. If it looked like there was even a slight chance of this so-called T/A passing,...the outcome would've been.....ummm...."leaked"...before the stock market closed so that the usual gang of moneyed thugs on Wall Street,....and, I might add,...the ABC Corporation board room,....could reap a little "legal" windfall by trading on the upstroke. As it is,....it seems to be pretty silent from Lanham MD..We're counting on you guys with the YouTube links.

It's going to pass by a landslide, watch & see.
I hope I'm wrong from what I've read / heard this is a terrible contract.
Sounds like the alternative isn't what anyone would want if it's true. If YRC is allowed to buy you guys WE ALL NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT OURSELVES!!! WE CAN CONTROL THE FATE OF YRC!!!

It's going to pass by a landslide, watch & see.
I hope I'm wrong from what I've read / heard this is a terrible contract.
Sounds like the alternative isn't what anyone would want if it's true. If YRC is allowed to buy you guys WE ALL NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT OURSELVES!!! WE CAN CONTROL THE FATE OF YRC!!!
Why, in God's Green Earth, do you think this is going to pass? ABF threw this steaming hunk out there because they knew it didn't have very much chance of passing, but they couldn't effectively gauge our resolve because there was no strike vote for ABF to count on how close an agreement would be. The only way this would pass is if most of us lost our courage, and fell hard for the companies' scare tactics. I have quite a bit of confidence in my co-workers. The T/A we have to be careful with will be the one that follows this one. ABF will have the numbers and can estimate pretty well how far,...or how little,... to back off of some of the more onerous provisions. THAT'S the one we're all going to have to stand tall on......and if we vote that one down decisively, too,......when they come back with the third T/A,....we might finally get an honest proposal or two from the company.........My Opinion?....We'll wrap this up,....Supplements and all......around December.....with an honest contract. Merry Christmas!

Why, in God's Green Earth, do you think this is going to pass? ABF threw this steaming hunk out there because they knew it didn't have very much chance of passing, but they couldn't effectively gauge our resolve because there was no strike vote for ABF to count on how close an agreement would be. The only way this would pass is if most of us lost our courage, and fell hard for the companies' scare tactics. I have quite a bit of confidence in my co-workers. The T/A we have to be careful with will be the one that follows this one. ABF will have the numbers and can estimate pretty well how far,...or how little,... to back off of some of the more onerous provisions. THAT'S the one we're all going to have to stand tall on......and if we vote that one down decisively, too,......when they come back with the third T/A,....we might finally get an honest proposal or two from the company.........My Opinion?....We'll wrap this up,....Supplements and all......around December.....with an honest contract. Merry Christmas!

Care to make a bet?

Care to make a bet?
Well....I don't know, Stoney. Kenessaw Kid posted unofficial results. 52% Yes.....48% No. Unofficial, mind you. It looks like the scare tactics worked.. We all go back to 2008 wages and less job security. Majority Rules when they're ruled by fear.

Well....I don't know, Stoney. Kenessaw Kid posted unofficial results. 52% Yes.....48% No. Unofficial, mind you. It looks like the scare tactics worked.. We all go back to 2008 wages and less job security. Majority Rules when they're ruled by fear.

Hoping you didn't see that yet. Lol