ABF | ABF Contract Vote Count Starts!

Hoping you didn't see that yet. Lol
Aha, Stoney....trying to make quick money off a man who just got suddenly poorer......you Dirty Dog!....(..kidding..). All we can hope for is the UNOFFICIAL count is just that,...and that the Official count is a little more in our favor. We still have the Supplements to wrap up,...same as UPS......and there might be some bitter fights on that front before the entire contract is ratified......I think I'll still stand on December.

UNOFFICIAL ABF BALLOT RESULTS

3,210 ( 52% ) YES

2,965 ( 48%) no

ATLANTA 728 Votes 62% NO

ROAD: 99 NO
36 yes

LOCAL CARTAGE: 88 NO
72 yes

SHOP: 15 NO
14 yes

Aha, Stoney....trying to make quick money off a man who just got suddenly poorer......you Dirty Dog!....(..kidding..). All we can hope for is the UNOFFICIAL count is just that,...and that the Official count is a little more in our favor. We still have the Supplements to wrap up,...same as UPS......and there might be some bitter fights on that front before the entire contract is ratified......I think I'll still stand on December.

No money. Just a TB bet. Like I pic your avatar for a week. I was thinking Reagan.

So the contract isn't in effect till supplements are wrapped up?

So the contract isn't in effect till supplements are wrapped up?
No Sir....the contract isn't ratified until ALL of the Supplements are approved. In our Local (#30), we have a very big UPS hub....New Stanton, Pa. UPS's last contract got held up for 4 months because Local #30....and only Local #30....refused to accept their Supplement until substantial changes were made.....And they got them.......

Small shop gets big power when they're the only ones holding up the whole deal.