ABF | ABF Employees Reject Strike In Regional Vote!

Not to be meddling.The union is prolly saying that the supplements passed.strike authorization ballots mailed were probably discarded

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Not to be meddling.The union is prolly saying that the supplements passed.strike authorization ballots mailed were probably discarded

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Nothing would surprise me.
What seems to be overlooked here is the devil that is throughout the rest of the contract outside of the economics. There was too much given up in language that is just not necessary. Furthermore when giving a concessionary contract making it a five year deal is an absolute abhorrition. Five years is too long no matter how you cut it and regardless of which side you are on. Last time around ABF was on the losing side of that and now we are. And it's all because our 'leaders' are too damn lazy to do their jobs every three years. On top of it it's all a game of leapfrog at this point. YRC gets the bone, then we do, now it's their turn again and what do you think is going to happen next?

Usually it's the nons taking consessions after a union company does. Is yrc now trying this method against the abf guys?

Usually it's the nons taking consessions after a union company does. Is yrc now trying this method against the abf guys?
It's a race to the bottom, Rollin, and we all get to play. Just keep your eyes and ears open and watch.