ABF | ABF going to new low

Wow, let's help find some more excuses for the c
Company. Thanks to the IBT being ABF's little worse and letting them get away withsiht like this. Recognize the situation for what it is. It's a deterioration of our union and you're either a company man and for it or a union man and against it. You can't walk the fence here pal.

You must be joking because one of my so called "excuses" was exactly how this shipment moved. The shipper gave this shipment to another carrier and we were never called to pick it up in the first place.

In this day and age of freight brokering, anyone may ship at a shipper with multiple carriers picking up! who cares.. if ABF wanted this shipment they would have gotten it. they are the pickiest carrier in the world. if there was maney to be made, they would have made it.

Agreed...ABF wasn't the cheapest carrier and ABF probably weren't willing to "go to a new low" in pricing either.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

You know this was the first time I ever put anything on ABF thread some of the people , no one person things I made this up I was looking out for brothers sorry he fell this way, be safe and good night

You know this was the first time I ever put anything on ABF thread some of the people , no one person things I made this up I was looking out for brothers sorry he fell this way, be safe and good night

Free2847
Do not take it personally, some of the people on this board would not believe their own priest on a clear day at 12 noon if he told them the sky was blue.
With that said.... After a little research 229 would be Utica NY and that terminal is closed and is serviced by 029 SYR, you stated that this shipment originated in Delaware Oh. and that would be serviced out of 063 CMB,
these two terminals are over 450 miles apart so if this was suppose to be moved by ABF the pro should have started with 063.