ABF | ABF going to new low

The freight came out of Federal Heath Sign Co. Delaware,Ohio big account of ABF the carrier was Transcargo had ABF labels all over skids. ABF also hauls freight out of Henderson ,TX just south of Tyler,TX .Maybe shipper change there mind and used them I MAY BE OVER ACTING

The freight came out of Federal Heath Sign Co. Delaware,Ohio big account of ABF the carrier was Transcargo had ABF labels all over skids. ABF also hauls freight out of Henderson ,TX just south of Tyler,TX .Maybe shipper change there mind and used them I MAY BE OVER ACTING
Could be but you never know. If nothing else ABF got the tip on it now and that's a good thing.

Was there pro labels on the freight, if so, it can be traced.

If they were just address labels, anybody can download them from the site.

Another scenario I was thinking was the freight moved through the ABF system then a hot shot carrier delivered the last mile for whatever reason. I've seen hot shot carriers before waiting to be loaded as soon as freight got off the inbound to take to the consignee because they needed it ASAP or the shipment got upgraded to expedite in transit and it had to be there by a specified time.

The shipment was delivered on a straight bill of lading-short form there is a pro# : 229888500 in middle of bill but but no ABF pro lable striker type # maybe some one can get this # checked and see if it is ABF pro it shipped on 11/22/13

The shipment was delivered on a straight bill of lading-short form there is a pro# : 229888500 in middle of bill but but no ABF pro lable striker type # maybe some one can get this # checked and see if it is ABF pro it shipped on 11/22/13

Just checked pro on ABF.com, it said invalid ABF pro #

He indicated it was a Striker label in the middle of the bill and no ABF pro#. I am not familiar with Striker here.

I'm a retired ABF driver out of local 568 and I was I at my father-inlaws business this morning when a driver pulling new 53' trailer back in and unloaded 4 skids of ABF labeled freight I asked him where he got it from he spoke every bad English but said out Tyler,TX only about 30 miles from here ABF delivers here all the time but they are now give it away to these low life people who don't speak enghish I CAN NOT belive ABF would give our good freight to this type of drivers. The Tyler terminal is out of local 745 some of the men need to talk to FT. SMITH about the type people they are trying to save money on. They will lose business this way.

Your father-in-law's business should route via ABF rather than allow the shipper to choose cheap freight. ABF never went to a new low as your claim suggests. This was a simple transaction between your father-in-law's business and the shipper.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

My father-in-law has no say in routing of shipment shipper did it I JUST SAYING this company ships ABF all the time just happen to see this come in on this day on cheap line. Prepaid had nothing to do between my father-ln-law and shipper. You must be company man to say ABF would go to new low look what they just did to you

I,m not trying to just put ABF down I just do not thing they check some of this carriers out good enough. There is no carrier better to work for then ABF I put in 40 + years. Started with RED ARROW had to work more years then wanted to had a lot of men upset with us because we worked so long but the buy out was not our doing and ABF was the best to work for but times change over time. I will not post anything on here that I see out there just trying to help co. all around. GOD bless all you hard working men and women

Hey, they guy saw something that he questioned and he's filling us in on it. I say, "thank you free2847", I appreciate it and if the company can do anything to retain this freight they have seen it here by now and will take action.

Hey, they guy saw something that he questioned and he's filling us in on it. I say, "thank you free2847", I appreciate it and if the company can do anything to retain this freight they have seen it here by now and will take action.

The title of this thread is based on an assumption (not a question) that turned out to be baseless. Even as a moderator you should have some concern to distinguish between facts and fiction without adding to momentum of discontent based off of inaccurate information.

In this day and age of freight brokering, anyone may ship at a shipper with multiple carriers picking up! who cares.. if ABF wanted this shipment they would have gotten it. they are the pickiest carrier in the world. if there was maney to be made, they would have made it.

There are so many scenarios that could have played out here. Shipper re-routed the freight with a different carrier, delivered by a connecting-line carrier, problem with absenteeism at a nearby terminal. ABF drivers pass on overtime saying "let the cartage company take it, I did my 8 hours!"
Wow, let's help find some more excuses for the c
Company. Thanks to the IBT being ABF's little worse and letting them get away withsiht like this. Recognize the situation for what it is. It's a deterioration of our union and you're either a company man and for it or a union man and against it. You can't walk the fence here pal.

The title of this thread is based on an assumption (not a question) that turned out to be baseless. Even as a moderator you should have some concern to distinguish between facts and fiction without adding to momentum of discontent based off of inaccurate information.

I see it differently than you do and if it's erroneous I don't see that it's that big a deal. I see that a red flag went up and it got noticed and looked at...done.
BTW my duties as a mod are no to determine what is fact and what is fiction, the public here will take care of that. My job is to contain the trolls and police the rules. If you read the rules you'll see what I will concentrate on as a mod.